ব্যক্তি, জন, মানুষ, মানব, পুরুষ, সজীব মানুষ, জনা, আদমী, আদমি, রুপ, স্বর্গীয় প্রাণী, শরীর, চেহারা, লোকলোক, কাহারও দেহ
- ব্যক্তিব্যক্তিব্যক্তিব্যক্তিফালতু লোক
Noun(1) a human being(2) a human body (usually including the clothing(3) a grammatical category used in the classification of pronouns, possessive determiners, and verb forms according to whether they indicate the speaker, the addressee, or a third party
(1) Does that mean that inside each evil person there remains some good?(2) He was rumbled for the nefarious practice of producing cards from a pack concealed on his person .(3) She learned his favorite color was red, that he was more of a dog person than a cat person .(4) The applicant submits that a person cannot obtain any legal right through the commission of a criminal offence.(5) He is a quiet and private person , but he has a presence that the players and now the press obviously respect.(6) He wasn't a huge horse person and the animals knew it and didn't treat him that well.(7) They asked me if I could account for the explosives residue that had been found on my person .(8) a sales person(9) I once got a very clear demonstration of just what a kind and sweet person Annie is.(10) He does not want to publicise the fact that he carries large quantities of cash on his person in case he becomes a target for thieves.(11) she's not a cat person(12) Rumor also had it that he always carried a knife concealed somewhere on his person and was not above using it in a pinch either.(13) For occasions where you want to carry stuff on your person more unobtrusively, go for the sewn up pocket option.(14) You begin to get paranoid when they start asking you about any metal you might have on your person .(15) No papers were found on his person , even though the law required everyone to carry an official identity card at all times.(16) you have the wrong person
(1) in person :: ব্যাক্তিগতভাবে
(2) contact person :: পরিচিতির ব্যক্তি
(3) nice person :: চমৎকার ব্যক্তি
(4) person in charge :: দায়িত্বপ্রাপ্ত ব্যক্তি
(5) per person :: প্রতি ব্যক্তি
(6) one person :: এক ব্যক্তি
(7) bad person :: খারাপ ব্যক্তি
(8) business person :: ব্যবসায়ি
(9) good person :: ভাল লোক
(10) another person :: অন্য ব্যক্তি
1. human being ::
2. individual ::
4. child ::
5. human ::
6. being ::
8. mortal ::
9. creature ::
10. personage ::
11. character ::
12. customer ::
13. type ::
14. sort ::
16. body ::
17. dog ::
18. wight ::
nonperson, nonpersons, person, persons, unperson, unpersons
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I say this ring belongs to the last PERSON
who can hold on.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 17
Sometimes a PERSON has to choose.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 9
Wow. That's all you got after you were
the most obnoxious PERSON...
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 12
You're a good PERSON now.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 11
They couldn't have picked
a better PERSON.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 12
English to Bengali Dictionary: person
Meaning and definitions of person, translation in Bengali language for person with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of person in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "person"
What person means in Bengali, person meaning in Bengali, person definition, examples and pronunciation of person in Bengali language.