অনুমতি, অনুমতিপত্র, হুকুমনামা, মুক্তিপত্র, আজ্ঞাপত্র, আদেশপত্র, আজ্ঞালিপিঅনুমতি দেত্তয়া, মঁজুর করা, মানিয়া লত্তয়া, সম্মতি দেত্তয়া, সম্মতি প্রকাশ করা, আদেশ করা, আজ্ঞা করা, বলাঅনুমতি দেওয়া, মঞ্জুর করা, মানিয়া লওয়া
Noun(1) a legal document giving official permission to do something(2) the act of giving a formal (usually written(3) large game fish; found in waters of the West Indies
Verb(1) consent to, give permission(2) make it possible through a specific action or lack of action for something to happen(3) allow the presence of or allow (an activity
(1) Although labour has been plentiful and cheap, vineyards are designed wherever possible to permit the passage of tractors for cultivation and treatment purposes.(2) Be assured that our aim is to restore a better balance when circumstances permit .(3) In addition, schedules rarely permit small police units to use the facilities of the bigger departments.(4) Only city staff and city council seemed to be off-side, which is why the current plan and the agreement authorized by the city would not permit them.(5) The authorities concerned should not permit allotment of sites in a layout till the government's specifications are met.(6) She nearly missed out on college because of a law that wouldn't permit her to move past a mistake she'd once made.(7) Either it was too physically demanding and dangerous or the authorities would not permit it.(8) In the meantime only Customs and Excise permit holders are being permitted to use the first three floors.(9) The most important document was the green passport-type residence permit .(10) Such quantitative measurements permit inferences about the topology and internal organization of this organelle.(11) For so long in the discretion of the South African authorities as they would not permit him to have access to it.(12) Apparently I have been driving without a valid permit for about 4 months.(13) He gave the same punishment to an Indian man who had tried to get a residency permit using forged documents.(14) Maintain multilevel security databases that safeguard sources and permit authorized access to unprocessed data.(15) She said the scheme was intended to reduce demand for parking and therefore help permit holders to park.(16) State law would permit property owners to petition to form a neighborhood association within a proposed boundary.
(1) work permit :: কাজের অনুমতি
(2) residence permit :: বসবাসের অনুমতি
(3) driving permit :: ড্রাইভিং পারমিট
(4) building permit :: দালান বানানোর অনুমতি
(5) entry permit :: প্রবেশাধিকার
(6) import permit :: আমদানি অনুমতিপত্র
(7) residency permit :: আবাস পারমিট
(8) exit permit :: প্রস্থান পারমিট
(9) travel permit :: ভ্রমণ পারমিট
(10) leave permit :: পারমিট ছেড়ে
1. authorization ::
2. license ::
3. allow ::
1. ban ::
2. enjoin ::
3. forbid ::
4. prohibit ::
5. proscribe ::
6. veto ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I have always wanted a PERMIT
to dispose of hazardous waste.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 10
I will PERMIT you to return to the Red Keep.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 10
As the university did not PERMIT me
to bring the equipment we'll be using...
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 23
Here's your learner's PERMIT. Go away.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 5
Permit me to share some womanly wisdom
with you on this very special day.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 7
English to Bengali Dictionary: permit
Meaning and definitions of permit, translation in Bengali language for permit with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of permit in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "permit"
What permit means in Bengali, permit meaning in Bengali, permit definition, examples and pronunciation of permit in Bengali language.