কাল, সময়, পর্যায়, পর্ব, যুগ, পর্যায়কাল, মেয়াদ, আমল, নির্দিষ্ট সময়, নির্দিষ্ট কাল, কালবিভাগ, কল্প, পিরিঅড, পূর্ণাঙ্গ বাক্য, স্ত্রীরজ, ত্তকত, দোলনকালকিছুর পরিব্যাপ্ত-কাল, নির্দিষ্ট সময়কাল, মাসিক
Noun(1) an amount of time(2) the interval taken to complete one cycle of a regularly repeating phenomenon(3) (ice hockey(4) a unit of geological time during which a system of rocks formed(5) the end or completion of something(6) the monthly discharge of blood from the uterus of nonpregnant women from puberty to menopause(7) a punctuation mark (.
(1) The file dates span the period between September 1996 and April 1997.(2) The Book of Kells is one of the great masterpieces that has come down to us from a period often referred to as the Dark Ages.(3) They totally dominated the first period , scoring five and conceding one.(4) These marks are very small indeed, about the size of a period at the end of a sentence.(5) the Jurassic period(6) she got her period(7) Why is a penalty in the first period of a game in December not a penalty in the third period of a game in March?(8) This house is a great blend of period qualities and contemporary design.(9) The dependent clause following the first period appears to be a sentence fragment.(10) This old period house and shop front set beside the bridge and River Moy has a mystique all of its own.(11) The owners of one of the most important period houses in Cork are to cut their losses after a bitter planning saga.(12) This strong connection between politics and music is a feature of the period .(13) At the first event some people were unsure about dressing up in period costume.(14) Yet the 1990s was a very robust period of growth.(15) The match ended scoreless in normal time, but the team conceded a goal in the first period of extra time.(16) period costume
(1) notice period :: বিজ্ঞপ্তি সময়কাল
(2) time period :: সময় কাল
(3) period of time :: সময় কাল
(4) probation period :: শিক্ষানবিশকাল
(5) trial period :: পর্যবেক্ষণকাল
(6) menstrual period :: স্রাবের
(7) training period :: প্রশিক্ষণ সময়সীমার
(8) probationary period :: অবেক্ষাধীন সময়ের
(9) warranty period :: ওয়ারেন্টি সময়ের
(10) payback period :: payback সময়ের
1. time ::
2. era ::
3. lesson ::
4. menstruation ::
5. period of time ::
6. catamenia ::
7. stop ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Easy. 40 weeks from the date
of her last PERIOD.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 16
We based this park
on Japan's Edo PERIOD
Westworld Season 2, Episode 5
Two forty-nine remaining
in the third PERIOD.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 15
Well, he used a PERIOD
instead of a question mark,
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 16
...requires public hearings
and a 60-day comment PERIOD.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 21
English to Bengali Dictionary: period
Meaning and definitions of period, translation in Bengali language for period with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of period in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "period"
What period means in Bengali, period meaning in Bengali, period definition, examples and pronunciation of period in Bengali language.