পথচারী, পদযাত্রী, পদব্রাজক, পদব্রজে গমনকারী, পাদচারী, চরণচারীপদযাত্রী, চরণচারী, পদব্রজে গমনশীল, কল্পনাশক্তিরহিত, নীরসপদব্রজে ভ্রমণ সংক্রান্ত
Noun(1) a person who travels by foot
Adjective(1) lacking wit or imagination
(1) Halfway through this fairly pedestrian game matters were poised on a knife-edge.(2) There is a good sting in its tail but it hardly justifies the one hundred pedestrian minutes which precede it.(3) In spite of the glowing praise on the back cover, it turned out to be very pedestrian and hum-drum.(4) Otherwise the same old struggle to make sense of what looks like very pedestrian work from last week.(5) His descriptions are often quite pedestrian and sometimes strangely inept.(6) The performance is so pedestrian it practically gets run over by a goey-filled truckie.(7) Ironic that a comic with such revolutionary ideas should have such pedestrian objectives.(8) The second half was more pedestrian due to some extent to the pitch cutting up and also to Borris' big lead.(9) It's often imaginative, but the choppy and pedestrian delivery strongly stunts the acidic flavour.(10) The new crossing would improve conditions both for pedestrians and vehicles.(11) She said they had complained that cars and other vehicles ignore it and fail to stop for pedestrians .(12) Chiswick residents claim the crossing is dangerous for drivers and pedestrians .(13) Both have footpaths which have been widened over recent years to accommodate pedestrians .(14) Vehicles and pedestrians can still use Bank Street but it is taking away some of the parking space.(15) We would like to see pedestrians given priority over vehicles on all park roads.(16) He was far too large for the traffic and pedestrians to avoid, but both consciously tried to do so.
(1) pedestrian crossing :: পদযাত্রীদের রাস্তা পার হইবার পথ
(2) pedestrian zone :: ফুট পাথ
(3) pedestrian street :: আপনি উত্তর দিবেন না
(4) pedestrian precinct :: পথচারী পরিপার্শ্ব
(5) pedestrian traffic :: পথচারী ট্রাফিক
(6) pedestrian bridge :: পথচারী সেতু
1. dull ::
2. boring ::
3. tedious ::
4. monotonous ::
5. uneventful ::
6. unremarkable ::
7. tiresome ::
8. wearisome ::
9. uninspired ::
10. unimaginative ::
11. unexciting ::
12. uninteresting ::
14. unvarying ::
15. unvaried ::
16. repetitive ::
17. routine ::
18. commonplace ::
19. workaday ::
20. ordinary ::
21. everyday ::
22. run-of-the-mill ::
23. mundane ::
24. humdrum ::
25. plain-vanilla ::
26. walker ::
27. person on foot ::
পায়ে হেঁটে ব্যক্তি
28. foot traffic ::
1. absorbing ::
2. engaging ::
3. engrossing ::
4. interesting ::
5. intriguing ::
pedestrian, pedestrianization, pedestrianize, pedestrianizes, pedestrians
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
"What is the most mind-numbing,
PEDESTRIAN job conceivable?"
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 14
Please. No, nothing so PEDESTRIAN.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 4
English to Bengali Dictionary: pedestrian
Meaning and definitions of pedestrian, translation in Bengali language for pedestrian with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of pedestrian in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "pedestrian"
What pedestrian means in Bengali, pedestrian meaning in Bengali, pedestrian definition, examples and pronunciation of pedestrian in Bengali language.