হৃদয়জাত, বক্ষের জন্য, উর, অনুভূতিজাত, বক্ষ:সংক্রান্ত, বক্ষোবর্তী, বক্ষোপরি, বক্ষ-সংক্রান্তবুকের মালিস, বুকের ঔষধ, বক্ষ:ত্রাণবক্ষঃসংক্রান্ত
Noun(1) either of two large muscles of the chest(2) an adornment worn on the chest or breast
Adjective(1) of or relating to the chest or thorax
(1) The butterfly stretch is especially important in decreasing tightness in the pectoral region and the tricep stretch is beneficial to the axillary area.(2) It involves removing the breast and the lymph nodes but leaving the pectoral chest muscles intact.(3) But then I'm not sure what to make of all the people who have cosmetic surgery - breast augmentation, cheek bone implants, pectoral implants, nose jobs.(4) He would then swim in very tight circles, rapidly vibrating his pectoral and caudal fins.(5) There are 11 dorsal spines and 17 pectoral rays that help to distinguish it from the closely related Amphiprion percula.(6) The fourth type of patient needs pectoral implants for treating injuries such as pectoral tears, which may leave defects and gaps if the repair of the muscle was not done soon after the injury.(7) This wonderful piece, the pectoral , which is enough to cover a fairly large adult chest is so gorgeous it actually makes you want to cry.(8) The electrode wires are tunnelled up the arm to a control box located under the skin in the pectoral region.(9) If you train back all the time but never chest, you may be prone to shoulder and pectoral injuries because of the imbalance.(10) More specialized procedures such as buttock lifts and implants and pectoral implants are only performed by about 2% of surgeons.(11) It had pectoral and dorsal fins with fin-rays characteristic of fish.(12) A high bank angle is characteristic of penguins and sea lions which also lack a dorsal fin and turn using elongate pectoral flippers.(13) There's the burly athlete whose pectoral development is matched only by his unyielding vanity.(14) Display of its large pectoral and dorsal fins gives the impression of even greater size.(15) Gynecomastia is a condition in which firm breast tissue forms in males, causing an enlargement of the pectoral region to develop.(16) While flat-bench presses hit the middle of the chest exceptionally well, for balanced pectoral development you want to focus on the upper and lower regions of your chest as well.
(1) pectoral fin :: বক্ষের ডানা
(2) pectoral girdle :: বক্ষের ঘের
(3) pectoral cross :: বক্ষের ক্রস
(4) pectoral fins :: বক্ষের পাখনা
1. thoracic ::
3. pectoralis ::
4. pectoral muscle ::
English to Bengali Dictionary: pectoral
Meaning and definitions of pectoral, translation in Bengali language for pectoral with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of pectoral in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "pectoral"
What pectoral means in Bengali, pectoral meaning in Bengali, pectoral definition, examples and pronunciation of pectoral in Bengali language.