শান্তিপূর্ণ, প্রশান্ত, শান্তিময়, শান্ত, নিস্তব্ধ, শান্তিদায়ক, নির্বিঘ্ন, নির্ঝঁঝাট, শান্তিপ্রি়, স্থির, শান্তিস্বভাব, নিষ্কণ্টক, অনাময, নিরূপদ্রব, নির্বিবাদ, শান্তিপ্রবণ, অবিরোধী, নির্বিরোধ, শান্তি উপভোগকারীশান্তি, শান্তিপ্রিয়
Adjective(1) not disturbed by strife or turmoil or war(2) peacefully resistant in response to injustice
(1) It was calm, peaceful and relaxing but Natalie felt the total opposite.(2) The voting process was peaceful , and people eventually accepted the results.(3) He was a relatively peaceful man and I have no idea why he let his creature do what it did.(4) The vast majority of Muslims are peaceful citizens who contribute to the good of their societies.(5) The couple have created a peaceful , restful place, with a wide range of colourful flowers.(6) to do sth by peaceful means(7) Free speech and open discussion are crucial components of a free and peaceful society.(8) We have to address our differences not through violent means but with dialogue and peaceful debate.(9) It did help me sleep, and also left me feeling rather peaceful and pleasant as I drifted off.(10) There have been a number of examples of peaceful conflict resolution in places that have been hot spots for decades.(11) It's amazing how the mob mentality took over thousands of normally peaceful people.(12) Please help us expose this extreme, undemocratic and brutal attack on peaceful citizens.(13) The peaceful and tranquil room will be used by students in the school who are taking part in the programme.(14) This should be a great day for the city with peaceful fans wanting to watch their teams play.(15) The majority like the Swindon Muslim community are law abiding and peaceful .(16) The only stable government is one that allows for a peaceful and orderly transfer of power.
(1) peaceful place :: শান্তিপূর্ণ জায়গা
(2) very peaceful :: খুব শান্তিপূর্ণ
(3) peaceful coexistence :: শান্তিপূর্ণ সহাবস্থান
(4) peaceful means :: শান্তিপূর্ণ উপায়ে
1. tranquil ::
2. serene ::
3. harmonious ::
4. peaceable ::
5. passive ::
1. martial ::
2. warlike ::
peaceful, peacefully, peacefulness
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
It's actually kind of PEACEFUL.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 12
It's so PEACEFUL without him here.
Can I ask you how much that cost?
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 15
I hope your reign is long and PEACEFUL.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 2
and picture yourself
in a PEACEFUL environment.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 13
It's PEACEFUL and deep.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 13
English to Bengali Dictionary: peaceful
Meaning and definitions of peaceful, translation in Bengali language for peaceful with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of peaceful in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "peaceful"
What peaceful means in Bengali, peaceful meaning in Bengali, peaceful definition, examples and pronunciation of peaceful in Bengali language.