বেতন, ভাড়া, পারিশ্রমিক, মজুরি, কাজের জন্য পারিশ্রমিক, সৈনিকের বেতনপ্রদান করা, দেত্তয়া, ক্ষতিপূরণ করা, পুরস্কৃত করা, শাস্তি দেত্তয়া, আদায় দেত্তয়া, পরিশোধ করা, শোধাধন্যবাদাদি প্রদান করা, অর্থাদি প্রদান করা বা অর্পন করা
Noun(1) something that remunerates
Verb(1) give money, usually in exchange for goods or services(2) convey, as of a compliment, regards, attention, etc.; bestow(3) cancel or discharge a debt(4) bring in(5) do or give something to somebody in return(6) dedicate(7) be worth it(8) render(9) bear (a cost or penalty(10) make a compensation for(11) discharge or settle
(1) It is a question as to whether you are liable to pay a sum of money under the Tax Act.(2) However, hedge funds are risky in that if they lose money, clients pay no fee at all.(3) I am happy to pay with my life for any possible reflection on the honour of the flag.(4) We were hired at a particular rate of pay , which is just about a reasonable working wage.(5) We are stuck with finding this additional money to pay staff salaries and wages.(6) The garment workers, who are owed back pay , have no money for return fares to China.(7) It's now got the lowest base rates of pay of any public service department.(8) The booty enabled him to clear his debts and pay large sums into the treasury, all without incurring a risk of prosecution.(9) He therefore refuses to pay the outstanding instalments on the dynamite and, in fact, sells some of it to Edward.(10) I went there whenever I had a chance and the money to pay the entrance fee.(11) She's always afraid that someone is going to find out and that she'll pay with her life, like her father.(12) I'll pay(13) They are the ones who speak out, resist, and pay with their liberty or their lives.(14) the destroyer responsible for these atrocities would have to pay with his life(15) Workers' hourly rates of pay also include allowances for board and lodgings.(16) Variable rates of pay will also create a factory system within schools.
(1) pay attention :: মনোযোগ দিন
(2) to pay :: পরিশোধ করতে
(3) pay for :: তার জন্য টাকা দিতে
(4) pay out :: আউট পরিশোধ
(5) severance pay :: বিচ্ছেদ বেতন
(6) pay rise :: ভাল দাম দাও
(7) pay up :: মুল্য পরিশোধ করুন
(8) pay the bill :: মূল্য পরিশোধ করুন
1. salary ::
2. wage ::
3. reward ::
4. spend ::
5. discharge ::
6. yield ::
7. be profitable ::
8. be advantageous ::
9. bestow ::
10. suffer ::
11. give ::
13. ante up ::
14. bear ::
copay, paar, pacy, paine, pas, pay, payable, payed, payee, payees, payer, payers, paying, payphone, payphones, pays, payware, paywares
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Pay attention, Leonard.
That's why she can't play on Sunday.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 7
Please. Please, I'll PAY.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 4
I'll PAY you anything you want.
Okay, then, yeah.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 24
Maybe even PAY for
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 4
Craddock: I swear,
you're gonna PAY for this!
Westworld Season 2, Episode 3
English to Bengali Dictionary: pay
Meaning and definitions of pay, translation in Bengali language for pay with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of pay in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "pay"
What pay means in Bengali, pay meaning in Bengali, pay definition, examples and pronunciation of pay in Bengali language.