ধৈর্য, সহনশীলতা, সহিষ্ণুতা, ধৈর্যশীলতা, জেদ, অবিচলতা, ধৃতি, স্থৈর্য, প্রশ্রয়, নাই, ইচ্ছাপূরণ, দৃঢ়তা, অটলতা, জিদ, ক্ষান্তি, নির্বন্ধ, সবুর, গোঁধৈর্য্য
Noun(1) good-natured tolerance of delay or incompetence(2) a card game played by one person
(1) you can find bargains if you have the patience to sift through the dross(2) "Just spit it out, " I commanded, feeling my patience grow thin.(3) Sometimes, to make a point, you have to stretch their patience to the limit.(4) He is a decent hitter, has great patience at the plate and is defensively solid.(5) He demonstrated extraordinary patience as he posed for photographs and autographed all sorts of items.(6) His tribulations at a sport at which he previously naturally excelled would have tried the patience of a saint.(7) One sister has already nabbed the food and cards, and is sitting playing patience .(8) In my experience foreigners have no patience with this sort of thinking.(9) But his patience paid off, in the end, as it always did.(10) They are a point back and had to exercise extreme patience against their visitors.(11) Our local general practitioners have shown great patience and understanding when treating my son for minor ailments.(12) Without their knowledge - and infinite patience - this story would not have happened.(13) My fingers played with my pulled up brown hair as my patience wore thin.(14) I have run out of patience with her(15) I made a third phone call a few days later, but their patience with me was obviously running out.(16) Do you really want to put your patience to the limit?
(1) have patience :: ধৈর্য ধারণ করো
(2) exercise patience :: ব্যায়াম ধৈর্য
(3) quality of patience :: ধৈর্য মান
(4) lose patience :: ধৈর্য্য হারাবে
(5) keep patience :: ধৈর্য রাখা
1. forbearance ::
2. perseverance ::
3. solitaire ::
অধুনালুপ্ত ডোডো জাতীয় পাখি
1. impatience ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Have PATIENCE, Khaleesi.
We will go home, I promise you.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 7
You should go to him.
Teach him PATIENCE.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 8
I have endless PATIENCE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 17
They have provisions,
PATIENCE, and strong walls.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 7
because at its core, it has
kindness, PATIENCE, and respect.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 24
English to Bengali Dictionary: patience
Meaning and definitions of patience, translation in Bengali language for patience with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of patience in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "patience"
What patience means in Bengali, patience meaning in Bengali, patience definition, examples and pronunciation of patience in Bengali language.