পথ, রাস্তা, পন্থা, মার্গ, গতিপথ, পদ্ধতি, বর্ত্ম, কার্য করিবার রীতি, অয়ন, নিগম, কানন-পথপায়ে-পায়ে সৃস্ট পথ, পায়ে চলা পথ
Noun(1) a course of conduct(2) a way especially designed for a particular use(3) an established line of travel or access(4) a line or route along which something travels or moves
(1) The Government is committed to achieving full employment at high wages, and it is well down the path to achieving that.(2) Flight 77's path was hard to track since its transponder had been turned off.(3) With God we are moving along on a path toward meaning, renewal, and salvation.(4) It instead says it is moving along its own path toward democracy and the framing of a constitution which has been in progress for more than a decade.(5) I turned around and continued to walk down the gray path .(6) The great leader Mahatma Gandhi once said there is no path to peace.(7) This will steadily move the company on the path to achieving its vision of becoming the first choice general insurer for India.(8) It came right at me, but His love so overwhelmed me that I was incapable of moving out of its path .(9) the path continues alongside the river for half a mile(10) This way, viewers are able to track the storm's path , along with our weather team.(11) So think long and hard before you decide whether to take the path toward truth or untruth.(12) the missile traced a fiery path in the sky(13) The tests mimic the effect of a 40 km/h impact with a pedestrian moving laterally across the path of the car.(14) Highlight the complete path and file name using your mouse.(15) Ranked against him are the hideous shades of the Inquisition and directly in his path is his unloving, tyrannical father, the King.(16) Put me directly in the path of the gulf stream and I won't use all that wasteful energy heating my house either.
(1) critical path :: জটিল পথ
(2) path length :: পথের দৈর্ঘ্য
(3) cycle path :: চক্র পথ
(4) narrow path :: সংকীর্ণ পথ
(5) bike path :: সাইকেল পাথ
(6) full path :: সম্পূর্ণ পথ
(7) flight path :: ফ্লাইট পাথ
(8) bicycle path :: সাইকেলের রাস্তা
(9) right path :: সঠিক পথ
(10) flow path :: প্রবাহ পথ
1. trail ::
2. route ::
3. course of action ::
4. way of life ::
5. course ::
path, pathless, paths
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Sometimes the true PATH is hard to find.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 7
I have seen the PATH to victory in the flames.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 2
They're not looking
for a PATH to your world.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 10
and paved his PATH to our door.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 9
Do you think the PATH from poverty to wealth
is always pure and honorable?
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 6
English to Bengali Dictionary: path
Meaning and definitions of path, translation in Bengali language for path with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of path in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "path"
What path means in Bengali, path meaning in Bengali, path definition, examples and pronunciation of path in Bengali language.