আবেগ, রাগ, গভীর আসক্তি, কামেচ্ছা, প্রচণ্ড আবেগ, গভীর প্রণয়, উষ্ণ, রোষ, ক্রোধ, দু:খআসক্তি, রোষ, ক্রোধ, কামোচ্ছ্বাস
Noun(1) a strong feeling or emotion(2) the trait of being intensely emotional(3) something that is desired intensely(4) an irrational but irresistible motive for a belief or action(5) a feeling of strong sexual desire(6) any object of warm affection or devotion(7) the suffering of Jesus at the Crucifixion
(1) In 90 minutes of compelling drama, the actors explore the impossible intricacies of love, domesticity and sexual passion .(2) Two galleries who partnered with auto dealers found that luxury car enthusiasts also have a passion for art(3) Conversing with Iglehart for any length of time, reveals a passion for the people and place of India, a place where he continues to visit on a regular basis.(4) Even if there was no formal ceremony and no icon to celebrate it, they were bound together by something stronger than erotic passion and he claims substantial credit for maintaining her rule.(5) oratory in which he gradually works himself up into a passion(6) their all-consuming passion for each other(7) Painting is something Meng has had an even stronger passion for since childhood which is when he first studied Western painting.(8) Youngsters with a passion for music relished the Devizes Summer School held last week at Southbroom Junior School.(9) She has had strong passion for old cars since childhood.(10) There was a certain complexity to the music, but it was - without a doubt - filled with passion and emotion.(11) This madness went will with the eccentric enthusiasm of hundreds of people gathered, filling the whole atmosphere with a strong current of passion and action.(12) But I think Kate got her passion , her strong feelings from approval of what here mother was doing.(13) As a Harvard MBA, he has always had very strong passion for teaching and thought effective education could help managers be more successful.(14) Fine, you stick to your mall rock and corporate emo, but we'll know where the passion and the fury really is.(15) Lancaster is surrounded by wonderful landscapes and the area is full of people with a passion for the outdoors.(16) Within the context of modernity, the autonomous artist, as a creative being, explores varying moods, passion , sentiments and emotions.
(1) passion fruit :: আবেগ ফল
(2) the passion :: আবেগ
(3) with passion :: আবেগ সঙ্গে
(4) crime of passion :: আবেগঘটিত অপরাধ
(5) passion pit :: আবেগ পিট
(6) restrain one's passion :: একজনের আবেগ বিরত
(7) passion play :: আবেগ খেলা
(8) sexual passion :: যৌন আবেগ
(9) passion desire :: আবেগ ইচ্ছা
1. fervor ::
3. love ::
4. enthusiasm ::
5. obsession ::
6. crucifixion ::
7. rage ::
8. mania ::
9. warmth ::
1. abomination ::
2. hate ::
3. hatred ::
dispassion, passion, passionless, passions
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Slowly, with PASSION.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 1
See, that's the kind of PASSION
I didn't think I had.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 21
The lover lives the relationship
with PASSION, devotion, and romanticism.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 5
I thought it was an expression
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 14
Okay, so it's a crime of PASSION.
Where's the drug angle?
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 3
English to Bengali Dictionary: passion
Meaning and definitions of passion, translation in Bengali language for passion with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of passion in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "passion"
What passion means in Bengali, passion meaning in Bengali, passion definition, examples and pronunciation of passion in Bengali language.