পার্টি, পক্ষ, দল, রাজনৈতিক দল, অংশী, আসর, দলের অংশ, অংশগ্রাহক, তরফ, বাহিনীর অংশ, নিমন্ত্রিত ব্যক্তিবর্গ, সংশ্লিষ্ট ব্যক্তি, ঠাট, কল্প, অংশগ্রাহী, অংশভাক্, লোক, ভোজ, ভোজসভাভোজভাত, রাজনীতিক বা অন্য কারণে গঠিত দল
Noun(1) an organization to gain political power(2) a group of people gathered together for pleasure(3) a band of people associated temporarily in some activity(4) an occasion on which people can assemble for social interaction and entertainment(5) a person involved in legal proceedings
Verb(1) have or participate in a party
(1) A week ago on Saturday, my brother broke his toe while drunk at a party at my house.(2) the visiting party will be asked to conform to safety procedures whilst on site(3) party of tourists(4) He remained respected in the party , in whose activities he took a close interest.(5) will you help the party on line 2?(6) Moving forward to the game's present day, you'll get to meet the three characters who form your party .(7) the fishing party(8) There were 35 people on the tour and trouble flared when some of the party got drunk and started smashing doors and a bed.(9) He promised to prepare the ground within his party , but his departure has exposed the fact that he did nothing to deliver on that promise.(10) an old party has been coming in to clean(11) If the ruling party doesn't perform well, the opposition can offer a viable alternative.(12) The new structure should operate under the jurisdiction of the Finance Ministry, the party said.(13) birthday party(14) he was the life and soul of the party(15) It is a party of working people against the Republican Party of corporations and wealth.(16) In the past, the youths usually ended the parade with a party , where they drank traditional liquor.
(1) third party :: তৃতীয় পক্ষের
(2) birthday party :: জন্মদিনের পার্টি
(3) have a party :: একটি দল আছে
(4) political party :: রাজনৈতিক দল
(5) throw a party :: একটা পার্টি দাও
(6) at the party :: অনুষ্ঠানে
(7) pool party :: পুকুর পার্টি
(8) farewell party :: ফেয়ারওয়েল পার্টির
(9) dinner party :: ডিনার পার্টি
(10) bachelor party :: অবিবাহিতদের অনুষ্ঠান
2. group ::
3. faction ::
4. person ::
5. company ::
6. political party ::
7. celebrate ::
parties, party, partying
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
...since this is our first Halloween
PARTY as boyfriend and girlfriend...
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 5
Is it a PARTY?
And if so, what kind of PARTY is it?
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 6
How was your football PARTY?
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 6
Wake up and PARTY!
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 2
...but nevertheless, we're gonna
throw Leonard a birthday PARTY.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 16
English to Bengali Dictionary: party
Meaning and definitions of party, translation in Bengali language for party with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of party in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "party"
What party means in Bengali, party meaning in Bengali, party definition, examples and pronunciation of party in Bengali language.