প্যারিশপ্যারিশভুক্ত, প্যারিশ-সংক্রান্তযাজকপল্লী, নিজস্ব গির্জা ও যাজক সংবলিত দেশের যাজনিক বিভাগবিশেষ
Noun(1) a local church community(2) the local subdivision of a diocese committed to one pastor
(1) They worry over the fact that their parish now has one priest though it formerly had three.(2) a parish church(3) Each diocese was then divided into parishes, with each parish containing just one church.(4) a parish councillor(5) Readings and Prayers of the Faithful were done by parishioners from all churches in the parish .(6) For the past twelve years, I served as the pastor of a large parish in the heart of Chicago.(7) I know much of the country is focused on New Orleans, Louisiana, but parishes outside of New Orleans have been ruined.(8) Many of these lay candidates are already deeply involved in church ministry: in parishes , on diocesan staffs, as chaplains on campuses, in hospitals, and in jails.(9) Pastors have seen entire parishes change simply by teaching their people to give their lives to Jesus each morning and each night.(10) These parishes have the highest numbers of broilers in Louisiana.(11) Jacques Berry of Thibodaux, Louisiana reports that Pedro is extremely popular in Lafourche and Terrebonne parishes in southern Louisiana, almost to the exclusion of other card games.(12) But you have to understand, inside the parishes of Louisiana, most of those city governments were victims.(13) The stores were locate throughout 18 of the 36 Delta counties or parishes in the 3-state partnership.(14) The closing and merging of parishes also offer church leaders the opportunity to rethink how best to minister to Catholics.(15) The dissident priests and parishes are opposed to the church's blessing of same-sex unions.(16) Conservative Protestant churches and Catholic parishes have done better - 8 and 20 percent respectively.
(1) parish priest :: প্যারিশ যাজক
(2) parish church :: প্যারিশ গির্জা
(3) parish council :: প্যারিশ কাউন্সিল
(4) parish clerk :: প্যারিশ কেরানি
(5) parish lantern :: প্যারিশ লণ্ঠন
(6) parish-pump :: প্যারিশ-পাম্প
1. district ::
2. community ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
or your PARISH priest
or your Boy Scout leader,
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 8
English to Bengali Dictionary: parish
Meaning and definitions of parish, translation in Bengali language for parish with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of parish in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "parish"
What parish means in Bengali, parish meaning in Bengali, parish definition, examples and pronunciation of parish in Bengali language.