কাগজ, সংবাদপত্র, দলিল, সংক্ষিপ্ত রচনা, হুণ্ডি, দেত্তয়াল ঢাকিবার কাগজ, কাগজের পদ্র্দা, কাগজের ঝালর, পরীক্ষার প্রশ্নপত্র, কাগজী-মুদ্রাকাগজ দিয়া ঢাকা, কাগজ দিয়া মোড়াপত্রমুদ্রা বা টাকার নোট রসিদ বিল দলিল আদি লিখিত বা মুদ্রিত কাগজ
Noun(1) a material made of cellulose pulp derived mainly from wood or rags or certain grasses(2) an essay (especially one written as an assignment(3) a daily or weekly publication on folded sheets; contains news and articles and advertisements(4) a medium for written communication(5) a scholarly article describing the results of observations or stating hypotheses(6) a business firm that publishes newspapers(7) the physical object that is the product of a newspaper publisher
Verb(1) cover with paper(2) cover with wallpaper
(1) A paper-hanging brush is about 25 cm wide, and is for smoothing bubbles out of freshly hung paper .(2) The printed paper sheets were pasted onto canvas mounts for display.(3) This paper examines the transition between the short-term and the long-term responses to water status.(4) she sat her maths paper yesterday(5) I am giving my paper in the first session on the last day, which is the day after the conference dinner.(6) Taking out a sheet of paper with lots of writing on it, Daria nodded, took a deep breath, and began her story.(7) he published a highly original paper on pattern formation(8) He continued to stare blankly at the sheet of paper until Loflen brought him out of his daze.(9) Any letter that included more than one sheet of thin paper was likely to go missing.(10) glossy paper(11) Then he pulled out a clean sheet of his stationary paper and took a quill.(12) recycled paper(13) I angrily tore off the sheet of paper from my plain notebook, and reached for a tissue, blowing my nose.(14) a sheet of paper(15) A4 paper(16) Traditionally, a sheet of paper was used to cast or register a vote.
(1) toilet paper :: টয়লেট পেপার
(2) paper clip :: পেপার ক্লিপ
(3) paper towel :: কাগজ গামছা
(4) piece of paper :: এক টুকরা কাগজ
(5) paper bag :: কাগজের ব্যাগ
(6) sheet of paper :: কাগজের শীট
(7) tissue paper :: টিস্যু পেপার
(8) paper plane :: কাগজের বিমান
(9) paper jam :: কাগজ জ্যাম
(10) out of paper :: কাগজ
1. writing paper ::
2. newspaper ::
3. wallpaper ::
4. exam ::
5. essay ::
8. report ::
9. newspaper publisher ::
10. wallpaper ::
paper, papered, paperer, paperers, papering, paperless, papers, papery
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
You have a PAPER and pencil?
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 9
Put an ad in the PAPER,
drop him off at a shelter.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 7
You don't want to read a PAPER
by some old has-been
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 7
"Ex-employees of the PAPER money factory
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 5
...he wrote a PAPER
postulating the existence...
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 3
English to Bengali Dictionary: paper
Meaning and definitions of paper, translation in Bengali language for paper with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of paper in Bengali and in English
Tags for the entry "paper"
What paper means in Bengali, paper meaning
in Bengali, paper definition, examples and pronunciation
of paper in Bengali language.