আতঙ্ক, ত্রাস, ত্রসন, উদ্বেগ, নিদারূণ জীতি, আকস্মিক ভয়, সন্ত্রাস, ভয়প্রাপ্তি, ঘাবড়ানিআকস্মিক করা, আকস্মিক হত্তয়া, উদ্বিগ্ন করা, উদ্বিগ্ন হত্তয়া, ভযে চমকিত করাআকস্মিক ও সংক্রামক ব্যাপক আতঙ্ক
- আতঙ্কপ্যানিক সৃষ্টি
Noun(1) an overwhelming feeling of fear and anxiety(2) sudden mass fear and anxiety over anticipated events
Verb(1) be overcome by a sudden fear(2) cause sudden fear in or fill with sudden panic
(1) Betrand added that the fear of shortage prompted panic as some buyers purchased more cement than they usually purchased.(2) For other survivors, grief is mixed with panic and fear.(3) Trials with rhodes, panic and seteria grasses in particular have proven successful in providing year round pastures in areas unsuitable for cropping.(4) Anxiety symptoms were also high, with 64% reporting symptoms of fear, panic or anxiety.(5) She span off into a frenzied panic that could only be alleviated by rushing round to the neighbour's for a cup of tea.(6) When you get a scare everyone starts to panic , because you're not there with your small child and the worrying thing is that they can't tell you themselves.(7) ├ö├ç├┐It used to be that they rushed around in a last-minute panic clutching a wad of notes,├ö├ç├û she said.(8) Health professionals and ministers are concerned about spreading panic and fear too many warnings might make the population complacent.(9) The first chapter defines anxiety and the related constructs of worry, fear, and panic , and then goes on to discuss social anxiety in detail.(10) Up until now, there's been no cause to panic because living was always cheap here.(11) This suspension was unprecedented in that it was not preceded by a financial panic or a sudden demand for coin.(12) I felt the salt water in my throat, the fear, panic , and dread.(13) There was a panic , a rush to get as many people on board the escape ships as possible.(14) Everyone around began to panic at the sight and began to whisper and talk about what was going on.(15) In the panic and rush to establish bona fides, no one even dared to suggest that the public might be better off knowing about such matters.(16) he caused an economic panic by his sudden resignation
(1) panic attack :: প্যানিক আক্রমণ
(2) panic-stricken :: ভয়বিহ্বল
(3) in a panic :: একটি প্যানিক মধ্যে
(4) panic button :: প্যানিক বাটন
(5) in panic :: প্যানিক মধ্যে
(6) kernel panic :: কার্নেল প্যানিক
(7) panic buying :: প্যানিক ক্রয়
(8) panic-struck :: আতঙ্ক-তাড়িত
1. alarm ::
2. scare ::
3. affright ::
4. be alarmed ::
5. frighten ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Don't PANIC, boy.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 1
Her PANIC seeps into
her meat, darkens it, fouls the flavor.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 8
when he had a PANIC attack
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 23
The lady is starting to PANIC.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 9
Panic attack! Maybe next time.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 18
English to Bengali Dictionary: panic
Meaning and definitions of panic, translation in Bengali language for panic with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of panic in Bengali and in English
Tags for the entry "panic"
What panic means in Bengali, panic meaning
in Bengali, panic definition, examples and pronunciation
of panic in Bengali language.