আঁকা, দাগা, অঙ্কন করা, রঙ মাখান, বিচ্ছুরিত করা, অলঙ্করণ করা, রঁজিত করা, রঙ্গান, রঙিন চিত্রাঙ্কন করা, অঙ্কিত করা, সাজান, ভূষিত করা, পরা, পরান, লাগান, চর্চা করারং, রঙ, রঁজক পদার্থ, রঙ্গ, রাগরঞ্জিত করা, রঙিন চিত্রাঙ্কণ করা
Noun(1) a substance used as a coating to protect or decorate a surface (especially a mixture of pigment suspended in a liquid(2) (basketball, including the foul line(3) makeup consisting of a pink or red powder applied to the cheeks
Verb(1) make a painting(2) apply paint to; coat with paint(3) make a painting of(4) apply a liquid to; e.g., paint the gutters with linseed oil
(1) In 1995, he commissioned a Chinese artist to paint him together with his wife, son and daughter.(2) Carpenters were now putting a fresh coating of paint on the house, making it look almost as though it had just been built.(3) We did test some acrylic paint on tiles and it was just totally unsatisfactory so we chose what, I guess, was the appropriate paint for the surface.(4) The program was successful at Paint of a Different Color the first year and Al ended up with a beautiful homozygous filly and a palomino paint colt.(5) a can of paint(6) The space concerns and planting conditions are probably less than ideal for most, but the pictures paint a different story.(7) a paint mare(8) The top ones were drawn on cartridge paper and then painted in watercolour using sepia colour paint , and the bottom ones were painted straight onto watercolour paper using light red.(9) A vandal would have to go out, buy some Liquid Paper and paint the mustache out in order to deface it.(10) No artificial paint or any colouring agent is coated on the surface.(11) it looked in need of a good paint(12) the paint has been applied to the surface with a palette knife(13) the two players jostled in the paint(14) Malichi, on his paint stallion, Splash, led the way with Jade, on Cotton, close behind.(15) Upgrade your ability to edit images with this free paint program.(16) one has false curls, another too much paint
(1) wet paint :: ভেজা রং
(2) paint roller :: পেইন্ট বেলন
(3) paint a picture :: একটি ছবি আঁক
(4) paint the town red :: রং শহরে লাল
(5) paint thinner :: আঁকা পাতলা
(6) face paint :: মুখের রং
(7) paint shop :: আমার স্নাতকের
(8) finger paint :: আঙুল পেইন্ট
1. coloring ::
2. pigment ::
3. key ::
4. rouge ::
লাল রঙ ব্যবহার করা
5. color ::
6. daub ::
7. portray ::
ভাষায় বর্ণনা করা
8. tell ::
1. decolorize ::
paint, painted, paints
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
You and Penny decide to go out
and PAINT the town beige?
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 13
feel free to PAINT your nails.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 3
I think I swallowed some PAINT.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 23
I'm sure I've seen the exact same
PAINT job on a Lexus, right?
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 11
That doesn't PAINT me in the best light.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 16
English to Bengali Dictionary: paint
Meaning and definitions of paint, translation in Bengali language for paint with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of paint in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "paint"
What paint means in Bengali, paint meaning in Bengali, paint definition, examples and pronunciation of paint in Bengali language.