পৃষ্ঠা, পত্র, বালকভৃত্য, পত্রপৃষ্ঠা, গ্রন্থাদির পৃষ্ঠা, ছোকরাচাকরপত্রাঙ্কিত করা, পত্রাঙ্ক দেত্তয়াবালক-ভৃত্য, ছোকরা-চাকর
Noun(1) one side of one leaf (of a book or magazine or newspaper or letter etc.(2) English industrialist who pioneered in the design and manufacture of aircraft (1885-1962(3) United States diplomat and writer about the Old South (1853-1922(4) a boy who is employed to run errands(5) a youthful attendant at official functions or ceremonies such as legislative functions and weddings(6) in medieval times a youth acting as a knight's attendant as the first stage in training for knighthood
Verb(1) contact, as with a pager or by calling somebody's name over a P.A. system(2) work as a page(3) number the pages of a book or manuscript
(1) The current team want their page in history and they want to be recognised.(2) However, they may be forgetting one point which is that when history turns a new page , it can't be easily turned back.(3) Banks aren't just the kind of businesses that we read about on the stock market page of the newspaper.(4) You get panicky and page your friend who's capable of tackling such problems.(5) We'd literally walk into a store and have the manager page the forklift guy.(6) He also handles the obituary page on the local newspaper.(7) The reason his name leaped out from the fine print of the obit page was the cover art of his Columbia records, which I never forgot.(8) You see, in the Tools section there is a page that allows you to look for firmware updates and the like.(9) A rare book store which was nearly destroyed in an arson attack has turned a new page in its history.(10) In a way it is perhaps disappointing to think that the only small mark one has made on the fragile page of history is to have danced on a table.(11) This is, therefore, a new page in the history of world empires.(12) a text file reader enables you to page through the authors text file using indexes(13) It was over now, a page in history ending almost two years ago.(14) Apart from rounding off a page in history, does it matter any more?(15) I'll read the letters page of any newspaper within reach.(16) They are, essentially, just an extended version of a newspaper editorial page with many varied, individual voices.
(1) front page :: টাইট্লপেজ
(2) current page :: এই পৃষ্ঠা
(3) web page :: ওয়েব পেজ
(4) home page :: হোম পেজে
(5) page up :: উপরের পাতা
(6) cover page :: কভার পৃষ্ঠা
(7) page down :: পৃষ্ঠা নিচে নামানো
(8) title page :: নামপত্র
(9) previous page :: আগের পৃষ্ঠা
(10) page number :: পৃষ্ঠা সংখ্যা
1. folio ::
2. period ::
3. messenger ::
4. varlet ::
5. pageboy ::
7. paginate ::
page, paged, pages, paging
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Yeah. It's on PAGE three
of the Arts and Leisure section.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 13
As in "motivation" motivation? l mean,
just so we're on the same PAGE here,
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 3
and one PAGE only had
the word "Brakadoom."
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 24
You made an arithmetic mistake
on PAGE two.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 21
we should probably make sure
we're on the same PAGE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 20
English to Bengali Dictionary: page
Meaning and definitions of page, translation in Bengali language for page with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of page in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "page"
What page means in Bengali, page meaning in Bengali, page definition, examples and pronunciation of page in Bengali language.