বোঁচকা বা মোড়ক বাঁধাইবোঁচকা, মোড়ক বান্ধাই
Noun(1) any material used especially to protect something(2) the enclosure of something in a package or box(3) carrying something in a pack on the back
Verb(1) arrange in a container(2) fill to capacity(3) compress into a wad(4) carry, as on one's back(5) set up a committee or legislative body with one's own supporters so as to influence the outcome(6) have with oneself; have on one's person(7) press tightly together or cram(8) hike with a backpack(9) press down tightly(10) seal with packing(11) have the property of being packable or of compacting easily(12) load with a pack(13) treat the body or any part of it by wrapping it, as with blankets or sheets, and applying compresses to it, or stuffing it to provide cover, containment, or therapy, or to absorb blood
(1) The pottery jars required considerable packing (heather, straw, etc.) to cushion them against breakages.(2) But I then decided that this shredded paper would make ideal packing material for fragile items and was on the verge of putting the bags of shreds back into the bedroom or possibly in the attic.(3) So, after I peered into the vent for awhile with the flashlight, and after finding nothing, I went back to my packing and puttering around the house.(4) Thousands of girls and women are employed gainfully in the weaving, finishing and packing of the products.(5) She was in the process of packing but she had left a box of clothes that she had planned to give away open in the middle of the room.(6) They had an ineffable smell that escaped even the plastic packing .(7) I had to pick up Michael from his caretaker, finish my necessary last-minute packing , and get on the road.(8) Grass pulp, he says, can be used for everything from packing material to animal feed.(9) She finished her hasty packing and zipped up the bag.(10) I still remember the day the tape was made, but before I could dwell on it, I tossed it out the window and finished the rest of my packing in a state of fuming.(11) In front of the incinerator is a huge pile of garbage, including packing bags, plastic bottles and foam boards.(12) I was unable to take off from work much so he handled most of the packing ; upon our arrival at our new home we discovered most of our plates were broken.(13) Ôö¼├║2 (plus 50p postage and packing)(14) The packing the phone was protected by, splayed out across the floor(15) The next morning Britt woke me up and told me she had already finished my packing since I had everything already laid out for it.(16) Processes used included rebuilding the pots with modern, sympathetic materials and providing specialist packing for each vessel.
(1) pack :: প্যাক
(2) packing list :: প্যাকিং তালিকা
(3) packing material :: প্যাকিং উপাদান
(4) packing case :: প্যাক্বাক্স
(5) packing materials :: প্যাকিং সামগ্রী
(6) packing ring :: প্যাকিং রিং
(7) packing machine :: প্যাকিং মেশিন
(8) export packing :: রপ্তানি মোরক
(9) packing box :: প্যাকিং বাক্স
(10) packing house :: প্যাকিং ঘর
(11) packing unit :: প্যাকিং ইউনিট
1. boxing ::
3. wadding ::
5. stow ::
7. throng ::
8. compress ::
9. compact ::
10. jam ::
11. take ::
12. backpack ::
13. tamp down ::
14. wad ::
15. load down ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Of course. I'm
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 1
I'm PACKING up all my collectibles...
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 14
...that will guide you through PACKING
and shipping my possessions...
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 13
Go on, girls.
Get your septa and start PACKING your things.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 6
Yeah, let me finish PACKING this stuff up.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 12
English to Bengali Dictionary: packing
Meaning and definitions of packing, translation in Bengali language for packing with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of packing in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "packing"
What packing means in Bengali, packing meaning in Bengali, packing definition, examples and pronunciation of packing in Bengali language.