কিতা, তাড়ি, পুলিন্দা, প্রচুর পরিমাণ অর্থ, ক্ষুদ্র মোড়ক, মোড়ক
Noun(1) a collection of things wrapped or boxed together(2) (computer science(3) a small package or bundle(4) a boat for carrying mail
(1) The dark bulk of Vancouver Island lay on the port side of the steam packet , Laurie.(2) On it he put a sheet of blank paper and a packet of crayons before he pulled over a chair.(3) The hut consisted of one room with two beds and a fridge containing a can of lemonade, a packet of hot dogs, an opened box of Belgian chocolates and a tube of ointment.(4) Along with his twin brother Morris, he was involved in the family business, GB Nicol and Sons, that sold everything from a packet of pins to a complete house of furniture.(5) a packet of cigarettes(6) So I added the seasoning packet , stirred it vigorously, and removed from heat.(7) No problem, said Jim as he reached for a big mixing bowl and a packet of flour.(8) He handed her a packet of papers and walked away.(9) Meanwhile, the well-heeled woman is trying to use her special powers to pass a packet of tissue paper to the injured man through the closed glass door.(10) To help spread the word, Cycle of Hope is distributing a free information packet with something for everybody.(11) A packet of questionnaires and envelopes was sent home with all children in the appropriate age range at each of the participating daycare centers.(12) They say the food is inadequate, with meals consisting of little more than soup and chips, or a packet of cornflakes for breakfast.(13) a packet of crisps(14) There is a skills shortage nationally and, who knows, you may well end up with well-paid employment that you enjoy and that gives you the security of a weekly wage packet .(15) Each week he sends the paper a packet of drawings.(16) packet a basket of take-out and head for Gooseberry Beach
(1) packet switching :: প্যাকেট সুইচিং
(2) wage packet :: মজুরি প্যাকেট
(3) pay-packet :: বেতন প্যাকেট
(4) post packet :: পোস্ট প্যাকেট
1. pack ::
2. packet boat ::
3. bundle ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
the flavor PACKET.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 6
Uh, well, I spilled
the cheese PACKET,
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 12
English to Bengali Dictionary: packet
Meaning and definitions of packet, translation in Bengali language for packet with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of packet in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "packet"
What packet means in Bengali, packet meaning in Bengali, packet definition, examples and pronunciation of packet in Bengali language.