চেহারা, নজর, দৃষি্টভঙ্গি, দৃশ্য, ভবিষ্যতের আশাদৃষ্টিকাণ, ভবিষ্যত্-সম্বন্ধে আভাসদৃষ্টিভঙ্গি, মনোভাব, তাকানো, তাকিয়ে দেখা, তাকালে যা চোখে পড়ে
Noun(1) a habitual or characteristic mental attitude that determines how you will interpret and respond to situations(2) belief about (or mental picture of(3) the act of looking out
(1) broaden your outlook on life(2) Johnny was a lovely man and his warm smile will not be forgotten or his great outlook on life in general.(3) the outlook for tomorrow is dry and cold(4) Shareholders are to get an unchanged interim dividend of 4.380506 cents per share, suggesting the company is confident about the future outlook for the group.(5) This class outlook is common in Europe, but is contrary to the American idea.(6) the deteriorating economic outlook(7) In terms of outlook , our view is that equity should do fine.(8) Now with all of the changes and the belt-tightening the outlook for the future of the Programme looks grim.(9) Humour is her bread and butter, and it would seem that it is a sense of humour, or at the very least a positive outlook on life, that has maintained her stamina this past while.(10) I suppose I always liked his writing, talks and his general outlook on carp fishing.(11) For the first time this year, those questioned were positive about both the current economic situation and the outlook for the next six months.(12) I think that's going far enough as it is but I'm sure that man's general philosophical outlook on his position here on this earth is that the earth will gradually change.(13) The most widely held view in this month's survey is a positive outlook on Japanese assets.(14) he had a practical outlook on life(15) Shrubs could also be planted between, creating a pleasant outlook at minimal cost.(16) But every group has left its mark, bringing skills, cultures, cuisines, and adding something to the life of the country and affecting our future and our outlook .
(1) outlook on life :: জীবনের দৃষ্টিভঙ্গি
(2) future outlook :: ভবিষ্যত ভাবনা
(3) market outlook :: বাজার দৃষ্টিভঙ্গী
(4) economic outlook :: অর্থনৈতিক চেহারা
(5) world outlook :: বিশ্বের চেহারা
1. point of view ::
3. view ::
4. mentality ::
5. lookout ::
6. prospect ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
they've wound up
with a very different OUTLOOK
Westworld Season 3, Episode 8
Oh, it's a new day, I have a new OUTLOOK.
You know, I realized
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 9
English to Bengali Dictionary: outlook
Meaning and definitions of outlook, translation in Bengali language for outlook with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of outlook in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "outlook"
What outlook means in Bengali, outlook meaning in Bengali, outlook definition, examples and pronunciation of outlook in Bengali language.