সংস্থা, সমিতি, সংগঠিত হওয়া, সংঘ, দল, সংগঠিত করার কাজ, সংগঠিত দলসংগঠন, প্রতিষ্ঠান, সংগঠিত বিষয়, সংগঠিত বস্তু
Noun(1) a group of people who work together(2) an organized structure for arranging or classifying(3) the persons (or committees or departments etc.(4) the act of organizing a business or an activity related to a business(5) an ordered manner; orderliness by virtue of being methodical and well organized(6) the activity or result of distributing or disposing persons or things properly or methodically(7) the act of forming or establishing something
(1) A second model of membrane organization has developed in the past two decades.(2) The organization , scope and structure of the committee has a significant impact in this regard.(3) Unlike in the post-industrial world, social organization changed as a direct result of demographic growth.(4) We are dealing here with bureaucracy as a principle of administrative technique and organization .(5) Lectures convey the professor's interpretation of the events she relates, through her selection of facts and her organization of the material.(6) The Sierra Club remains the largest and most effective grassroots conservation organization in the world.(7) Augustine turned to Gregory for instructions on organization , management, and discipline.(8) Due to a great lack of organization , the event was running out of time on its permit.(9) Socialism is and has always been considered a system of economic organization of society.(10) the spatial organization of the cells(11) And most unions are working on these things, for example by allocating extra time and resources to education, organization and representation.(12) the organization of conferences and seminars(13) The effects of these drugs on cell morphology and organization were also investigated.(14) This phenomenon could be a source of spatial self- organization in biological membranes.(15) It certainly has exposed the lack of coordination and the lack of organization .(16) I have managed the sales organization for channel sales in New York and New Jersey.
(1) charitable organization :: দাতব্য সংস্থা
(2) charity organization :: দাতব্য প্রতিষ্ঠান
(3) business organization :: ব্যবসায়িক প্রতিষ্ঠান
(4) social organization :: সামাজিক প্রতিষ্ঠান
(5) virtual organization :: ভার্চুয়াল প্রতিষ্ঠান
(6) functional organization :: ক্রিয়ামূলক সংগঠন
(7) government organization :: সরকারি সংস্থা
(8) commercial organization :: বাণিজ্যিক প্রতিষ্ঠানের
1. planning ::
2. structure ::
3. efficiency ::
4. company ::
5. governance ::
6. formation ::
7. system ::
8. arrangement ::
disorganization, organization, organizational, organizations
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
It's part of
my ORGANIZATION system.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 14
English to Bengali Dictionary: organization
Meaning and definitions of organization, translation in Bengali language for organization with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of organization in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "organization"
What organization means in Bengali, organization meaning in Bengali, organization definition, examples and pronunciation of organization in Bengali language.