অঙ্গ, মতপ্রকাশের মাধ্যম, কার্যসাধনের যন্ত্র, কার্যসাধনের উপায়, ইন্দ্রি়, অবয়ব, বাদ্যযন্ত্রবিশেষ, অর্গান্সংগঠন, অর্গ্যান, দেহযন্ত্র, বাগযন্ত্র, ব্যবস্থা যন্ত্র
Noun(1) a fully differentiated structural and functional unit in an animal that is specialized for some particular function(2) a government agency or instrument devoted to the performance of some specific function(3) (music(4) a periodical that is published by a special interest group(5) wind instrument whose sound is produced by means of pipes arranged in sets supplied with air from a bellows and controlled from a large complex musical keyboard(6) a free-reeded instrument with a piano keyboard in which air is forced through the reeds by bellows
(1) Another chord-playing instrument such as an organ or harpsichord also plays the bass line, but adds the chords above it, which are drawn from and match the music in the lines above.(2) None of them were mentioned in the People's Daily, the organ of the Commist Party.(3) When organists want to make a massive sound, the full organ , they pull out ├ö├ç├┐all the stops,├ö├ç├û allowing virtually every pipe to speak.(4) It seems MacManus was inspired to write the book because of his observations on Greek sculpture and their lack of accuracy when it came to the male organ .(5) The organ of the free trade party, the journal was published for the next thirty years, under the editorship of Faucher, Karl Braun, and others.(6) To replace the fine organ with an electronic keyboard is bad enough, but to move the altar and remove the pews is quite unthinkable.(7) In England, the sound of the organ , choirboys and a peal of bells instantly springs to mind.(8) It was aired Wednesday morning by People's Daily, the official organ of the government and the party.(9) It is a song of hope and justice. Use percussion and guitars rather than an organ or piano.(10) Twenty-seven voices and an organ are all that are needed to convey the joy and the mystery of the Christmas message.(11) Cornets replaced trumpets, and soft instruments, including the organ , were played in the intervals.(12) Clinic combines standard rock instruments with a moody, vintage organ creating a sound that's difficult to describe from a standard rock setup.(13) One way to help add real analog punch to your software electric piano, organ or even synthesizer is with an instrument preamp.(14) SandstrÔö£├ém uses a large orchestra, including many percussion instruments and an organ .(15) The musical mainstay was the organ , played by James Vivian, who didn't stop for the two and three quarter hours of the performance, except during the recitatives.(16) Marxism Today began life as the theoretical organ of the Communist Party, and later became identified with the Euro-communist faction of the party.
(1) sense organ :: বাহ্যেন্দ্রিরয়
(2) organ donor :: অঙ্গ দাতা
(3) pipe organ :: পাইপ অর্গান
(4) female genital organ :: মহিলা যৌনাঙ্গে অঙ্গ
(5) internal organ :: অভ্যন্তরীণ অঙ্গ
(6) organ transplant :: অঙ্গ প্রতিস্থাপন
(7) organ donation :: অঙ্গ দান
(8) reproductive organ :: প্রজনন অঙ্গের
(9) vital organ :: গুরুত্বপূর্ণ অঙ্গ
(10) mouth organ :: মাউথ-অর্গান
1. body part ::
2. newspaper ::
3. pipe organ ::
4. harmonium ::
5. electronic organ ::
organ, organist, organists, organs
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I study the brain, the ORGAN responsible
for Beethoven's "Fifth Symphony."
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 24
...I am betrayed by my appendix,
a vestigial ORGAN.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 2
It's a scaly genital ORGAN
that grows between his shoulder blades.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 8
Relax, we're the same blood type.
He knew he could harvest an ORGAN.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 21
...to the male sex ORGAN.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 2
English to Bengali Dictionary: organ
Meaning and definitions of organ, translation in Bengali language for organ with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of organ in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "organ"
What organ means in Bengali, organ meaning in Bengali, organ definition, examples and pronunciation of organ in Bengali language.