সাধারণ, স্বাভাবিক, সামান্য, নিয়মিত, গতানুগতিক, সাদাসিধা, নিরূপিত, প্রচলিত, অখ্যাত, আটপৌরে, গোলাধর্মবিভাগীয় বিচারক, যাজক, পুরোহিতসাধারণ মানের, যেমন সচরাচর হয়ে থাকে, মোটামুটি, একরকম, সাদামাটা
Noun(1) a judge of a probate court(2) the expected or commonplace condition or situation(3) a clergyman appointed to prepare condemned prisoners for death(4) an early bicycle with a very large front wheel and small back wheel(5) (heraldry
Adjective(1) not exceptional in any way especially in quality or ability or size or degree(2) lacking special distinction, rank, or status; commonly encountered, or common
(1) It did some exploration into Medea's psyche, but the narrative in general had a direct approach, which robbed the play of rising above the ordinary .(2) Unfortunately, by ordinary consciousness I do not mean the ordinary consciousness of commonplace minds.(3) Mrs. Tuitt's prowess and achievement at the sport of netball is another huge claim to fame which elevates her above the ordinary .(4) But too often, Bowering chooses to write at a loping gait about prosaic, ordinary things, which can be uneventful and boring for the reader on the outside looking in.(5) They are not only critical for Canada's trade relationship, but in fact have also become an ordinary feature of life for many Canadians.(6) They thought the colonial situation held considerable potential for conflict between ordinary settlers and the natives and it was their responsibility to keep it in check.(7) Akshaye, with his quiet presence and brooding eyes gets the chance to rise above the ordinary in a role, which I'm sure most actors would crave for.(8) Much of the cost is not visible to ├ö├ç├┐the elites├ö├ç├û but noticeable to ordinary people through daily experience.(9) It was bred as recently as 1852 in the Loire, probably as a table grape from Chasselas and the distinctly ordinary Muscat de Saumur, according to Galet.(10) It was expected to be an ordinary courtesy call, but the Chairman of the National Committee of the Chinese Political Consultative Forum didn't hesitate to talk shop.(11) Murphy's model was to have senior judges and ordinary judges under the one umbrella.(12) ├ö├ç├┐The maestro is just an ordinary man except for the music, enjoying food and cherishing friendship,├ö├ç├û Zhang recalled.(13) For young readers, My Brother Martin is an exceptional story about an ordinary boy who became an extraordinary man.(14) In a warm-up game against South Africa, Smith made 57 and in the process made the World Cup attack look distinctly ordinary .(15) It is a strangely ordinary evening in an extraordinary life.(16) It is a common and ordinary experience to occasionally discover scratches and cuts with no memory of how they got there.
(1) ordinary people :: সাধারণ মানুষ
(2) out of the ordinary :: অসাধারণ
(3) ordinary day :: সাধারণ দিন
(4) ordinary shares :: সাধারণ অংশগুলি
(5) ordinary man :: সাধারণ মানুষ
(6) ordinary person :: সাধারণ ব্যক্তি
(7) ordinary mail :: সাধারণ মেইল
(8) not ordinary :: সাধারণ না
(9) ordinary share :: সাধারণ ভাগ
(10) ordinary income :: সাধারণ আয়
1. usual ::
2. average ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
ORDINARY, decent lives.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 9
A superior creature whose egg is placed
in the nest of ORDINARY birds.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 15
Look at me.
I'm in the real world of ORDINARY people...
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 4
but these are just ORDINARY foods...
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 5
an ORDINARY day."
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 1
English to Bengali Dictionary: ordinary
Meaning and definitions of ordinary, translation in Bengali language for ordinary with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of ordinary in Bengali and in English
Tags for the entry "ordinary"
What ordinary means in Bengali, ordinary meaning
in Bengali, ordinary definition, examples and pronunciation
of ordinary in Bengali language.