কমলা, কমলালেবু, নারাঙ্গ, নারাঙ্গা, নাগরঙ্গ, কমলালেবুর গাছ, কমলাবর্ণকমলা রঙের, কমলা রংকমলাবর্ণ, কমলা-সংক্রান্ত
- কমলাকমলালেবুর গন্ধযুক্তকমলাকমলালেবু
Noun(1) round yellow to orange fruit of any of several citrus trees(2) orange color or pigment; any of a range of colors between red and yellow(3) any citrus tree bearing oranges(4) any pigment producing the orange color(5) a river in South Africa that flows generally westward to the Atlantic Ocean
Adjective(1) of the color between red and yellow; similar to the color of a ripe orange
(1) Any colors composed of red or green, such as brown, purple or orange , don't look the same as they would to someone who sees all colors.(2) Organic and earthy colours dominate with burnt orange , rust, sky blue and many shades of green.(3) The student's friends thought it was likely that her drink, a vodka and orange , had been spiked either as she was at the bar or as she was walking across the dance floor, as it was a large, open glass.(4) For those wanting something more bright, there are colours like orange , green, and lemon.(5) In fact the grapefruit is simply a hybrid between a pomelo and an orange .(6) The sun was near the horizon and the sky was a bright mix of orange , pink, and purple.(7) Vodka and orange seemed more Norwood's type of drink.(8) It was at this time that Crete made a run for the bar to claim his fifth vodka and orange .(9) Body colors include bright orange , pink, yellow, dark brown and even black.(10) Martin found he liked the strange new drink, but Jack wisely made his next drink orange and lemonade.(11) Looking resplendent in a raw silk orange dress, 28-year-old Norma O'Donoghue was the unanimous choice of the judges.(12) A wide range of colours was used - shades of gold, orange , green, brown and gray.(13) Its creamy yellow to deep orange flowers glow like sunshine even on the darkest day until the frost finally kills them at the end of the year.(14) Geoff Sowden, of Haxby, contacted the Evening Press when he noticed the distinctive orange and black butterflies filling his garden every morning.(15) Anyway it has been a hard drive there and back and I have a vodka and orange getting warm.(16) ├ö├ç├┐A passenger asked one trainee steward for a screwdriver - you know, vodka and orange ,├ö├ç├û Duggal relates.
(1) orange juice :: কমলার শরবত
(2) blood orange :: রক্ত কমলা
(3) orange peel :: কমলার খোসা
(4) orange tree :: কমলা গাছ
(5) orange blossom :: কমলা রঙের পুস্প
(6) bitter orange :: তিক্ত কমলা
(7) orange color :: কমলা রঙ
(8) mandarin orange :: ছোট কমলালেবু
(9) navel orange :: নাভি কমলা
(10) sweet orange :: মিষ্টি কমলা
1. orange tree ::
orange, orangeade, orangeades, orangeness, oranges
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Sippin' ORANGE juice and Roq-a ♪
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 2
Uh, Aunt Orange can't
sit next to the bar
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 12
Is one of those things
your fondness for ORANGE juice?
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 7
There's also ORANGE juice
and grapefruit juice,
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 4
All right. Come in. You look
positively ORANGE with loneliness.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 22
English to Bengali Dictionary: orange
Meaning and definitions of orange, translation in Bengali language for orange with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of orange in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "orange"
What orange means in Bengali, orange meaning in Bengali, orange definition, examples and pronunciation of orange in Bengali language.