বা, অথবা, না, কিংবা, কি, নতুবা, না হয়, নয়ত, নয়, নচেৎ, নহিলে, আরত্তসোনালী রঙ
Noun(1) a Boolean operator that gives the value one if at least one operand (or input) has a value of one, and otherwise has a value of zero.(2) gold or yellow, as a heraldic tincture.
Conjunction(1) used to link alternatives.(2) introducing a synonym or explanation of a preceding word or phrase.(3) otherwise (used to introduce the consequences of something not being done or not being the case).(4) introducing an afterthought, usually in the form of a question.(5) either.
(1) we don't tell them it's good or bad(2) She never learned to read or write.(3) hurry up, or you'll miss it all(4) the espionage novel, or, as it is known in the trade, the thriller(5) rain or no rain the dogs wanted to walk(6) I either take taxis or walk everywhere(7) Spain entered the twentieth century having lost its colonies in the New World and the Pacific in the Spanish-American War or , as it is known in Spain, the War of 1898.(8) are you coming or not ?(9) one or two families(10) yoga is a series of postures, or asanas(11) a bend or(12) the country was the same, war or not(13) I don't know whether I was talking or not(14) a cup of tea or coffee(15) someone or other(16) Research in New York showed men with cats or dogs had lower blood pressure.
(1) more or less :: বেশি অথবা কম
(2) or not :: অথবা না
(3) or else :: অথবা
(4) now or never :: এখন বা কখনই
(5) to be or not to be :: হবে কি হবে না
(6) sooner or later :: আগে বা পরে
(7) dead or alive :: জীবিত অথবা মৃত
(8) trick or treat :: কলে বা কৌশলে
(9) or so :: অথবা তাই
1. operating theatre ::
2. operating theater ::
3. surgery ::
4. operating room ::
English to Bengali Dictionary: or
Meaning and definitions of or, translation in Bengali language for or with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of or in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "or"
What or means in Bengali, or meaning in Bengali, or definition, examples and pronunciation of or in Bengali language.