বিরোধিতা, প্রতিরোধ, বিরুদ্ধতা, বিপরীত স্থিতিপ্রতিপক্ষ, প্রতিবাদ, বাধা, বিপক্ষ, বৈপরীত্য, বাদ, বিপক্ষদল, সম্মুখীনতা, বিপক্ষতা, বিঘ্ন, প্রতিকূলতা, প্রতিকূলাচরণ, বাধাদান, প্রতিদ্বন্দ্বিতা, বিরূদ্ধাচার, নিরোধ, বিরোধ, প্রতিরোধ, বিরোধী দল, প্রতিরোধের শক্তি
- বিরোধী দলবিরোধীদের
Noun(1) the action of opposing something that you disapprove or disagree with(2) the relation between opposed entities(3) the act of hostile groups opposing each other(4) a contestant that you are matched against(5) a body of people united in opposing something(6) a direction opposite to another(7) an armed adversary (especially a member of an opposing military force(8) the major political party opposed to the party in office and prepared to replace it if elected
(1) there was considerable opposition to the proposal(2) This perception has caused resentment, antagonism, and opposition to the West.(3) To appease the vocal opposition to the privatisation threat, the government tightened the provisions against extra billing and queue jumping.(4) Trust and betrayal became a central nexus in radical opposition politics and the stakes could be very high.(5) The second conclusion we can draw is that Gray's opposition to the notion of historical moral progress poses no serious challenge to existential humanism.(6) In November 1926, all rival political parties and opposition newspapers were banned in Italy.(7) Critics have also accused him of race-based opposition to one portion of the Voting Rights Act.(8) There was a good turnout and on the day that I attended there seemed to be a general feeling of opposition to the planned route through Millans Park.(9) We also must also educate ourselves about the importance of the constitution and opposition to those who threaten the rule of law.(10) True, such skepticism was in some quarters a mask for outright opposition to American military power in general.(11) Not all the demonstrators belong to the parties who make up the opposition or support their politics.(12) a nature-culture opposition(13) The other half of the Grand Cross is the opposition of Mars in Scorpio and Saturn in Taurus.(14) At opposition , a planet also comes closest to earth and shines at its brightest for the year.(15) Some opposition politicians and businessmen are also taking on the role of the fifth columnists.(16) Public outrage at her conviction and execution have been credited with generating the first vocal opposition to the trials.
(1) in opposition to :: বিপরীত পক্ষে
(2) the opposition :: প্রতিপক্ষ
(3) opposition party :: বিরোধি দল
(4) in opposition :: বিরোধী
(5) opposition leader :: বিরোধী দলীয় নেত্রী
1. resistance ::
সহ্য করার ক্ষমতা
3. conflict ::
4. foe ::
5. confrontation ::
7. opposite ::
1. acquiescence ::
English to Bengali Dictionary: opposition
Meaning and definitions of opposition, translation in Bengali language for opposition with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of opposition in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "opposition"
What opposition means in Bengali, opposition meaning in Bengali, opposition definition, examples and pronunciation of opposition in Bengali language.