অপারেশন, ক্রিয়াকলাপ, ক্রিয়া, চলাচল, ক্রিয়াপ্রণালী, সক্রিয়তা, ফলপ্রসব, কৃতকর্ম, ক্রিয়াকাণ্ড, কার, প্রভাব, কাটকুট, শক্তিপ্রয়োগকাজ, ক্রিয়াশীলতা
Noun(1) the state of being in effect or being operative(2) a business especially one run on a large scale(3) a planned activity involving many people performing various actions(4) (computer science, especially the processing that results from a single instruction(5) activity by a military or naval force (as a maneuver or campaign(6) a medical procedure involving an incision with instruments; performed to repair damage or arrest disease in a living body(7) a process or series of acts especially of a practical or mechanical nature involved in a particular form of work(8) process or manner of functioning or operating(9) (psychology(10) (mathematics(11) the activity of operating something (a machine or business etc.
(1) The operation is performed in an operating theatre while you are lying down on your back.(2) We did not study in detail whether the change in sexual activity before and after hysterectomy was related to the operation performed or to other circumstances in life.(3) These mechanisms and powers are always in operation even when empirically the rate of profit is rising.(4) the operation of that machine(5) that was quite a tricky operation(6) he reopened his operation under a different name(7) Speed restrictions are in operation at the moment to ensure that the tracks are safe whilst the checking is completed.(8) moisture affects the operation of the equipment(9) The task force will be in operation until May 20 when the newly-elected president takes office.(10) The official avoided making specific comments on the possibility of a U.S.-led military operation to rescue Koda.(11) In fact, there are two conflicting economies in operation in Britain.(12) This complication is dependent upon the general state of health of the patient and the extent of the operation performed.(13) In fact one has been in operation near Helston, Cornwall, for at least 12 months.(14) who is responsible for the operation of this scheme?(15) Tested on a track in Italy, they proved both smooth and very effective in operation and bring worthwhile safety advances.(16) a multiply operation
(1) operation manager :: অপারেশন ম্যানেজার
(2) operation manual :: অপারেশন ম্যানুয়াল
(3) in operation :: অপারেশনে
(4) normal operation :: স্বাভাবিক অপারেশন
(5) surgical operation :: অস্ত্রোপচার
(6) business operation :: ব্যবসা অপারেশন
(7) co-operation :: সহযোগিতা
(8) mode of operation :: অপারেশন
(9) operation room :: অপারেশন রুম
(10) agricultural operation :: কৃষি কার্যক্রম
2. management ::
3. surgery ::
4. action ::
5. business ::
6. procedure ::
7. surgical procedure ::
8. mathematical operation ::
9. military operation ::
10. process ::
cooperation, operation, operational, operations
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
HANK: We're definitely not
talking bathtub crank here.
This is a big-ass OPERATION.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 4
He's already got some
big OPERATION going.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 7
"Priya, Wouldn't Wanna Be You."
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 22
That's a tight OPERATION.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 11
Your OPERATION made it quite obvious
that you've already decided to kill us.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 6
English to Bengali Dictionary: operation
Meaning and definitions of operation, translation in Bengali language for operation with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of operation in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "operation"
What operation means in Bengali, operation meaning in Bengali, operation definition, examples and pronunciation of operation in Bengali language.