তেল, অয়েল, তৈল, তৈলচিত্র, জলপাই-তৈলতৈল মাখান, তৈলাক্ত করা, তৈল লেপন করা, তৈল দেত্তয়া
- তেলচুরচাটুকারিতাতেল রং
Noun(1) a slippery or viscous liquid or liquefiable substance not miscible with water(2) oil paint containing pigment that is used by an artist(3) a dark oil consisting mainly of hydrocarbons(4) any of a group of liquid edible fats that are obtained from plants
Verb(1) cover with oil, as if by rubbing(2) administer an oil or ointment to; often in a religious ceremony of blessing
(1) engine oil(2) With the exception of petroleum oil , all export and import trade was left to the private sector.(3) All these wonderful print images are first painted on canvas with oil or acrylic.(4) potatoes fried in vegetable oil(5) We have to drastically reduce the burning of fossil fuels, coal, oil and gas, so we need more wind farms to produce cleaner electricity.(6) oil prices are rising(7) After being steamed on water with light soybean oil , spring onion and ginger, the fish is bland and delicate.(8) The one exception to the blockade against animal fat is fish oil .(9) A former theatre boss is setting up a factory to turn used cooking oil into eco-friendly fuel for cars.(10) When we come back, oil is fueling an economic boom in Equatorial Guinea.(11) The State more than pays its way through income derived from oil , commercial fishing, tourism, mining and logging.(12) I can fill a tooth temporarily with zinc oxide and clove oil if the dentist is out of town.(13) Creative energy flows free when the acrylic, oil , tempera and watercolors are brought out.(14) And only last August, 300,000 litres of light crude oil was spilled into the harbour by the tanker Laura D' Amato.(15) Western civilization is now predicated on oil and the plastics derived from it.(16) Jeng executes his landscapes in crayon and oil , as opposed to the more traditional Chinese ink.
(1) olive oil :: জলপাই তেল
(2) crude oil :: অপোরিশোধিত তেল
(3) vegetable oil :: সব্জির তেল
(4) oil painting :: তৈল চিত্র
(5) fuel oil :: জ্বালানি তেল
(6) oil rig :: তেল তামাশা
(7) oil well :: তেল ভাল
(8) oil lamp :: তেলের বাতি
(9) castor oil :: রেড়ীর তেল
(10) canola oil :: ক্যানোলা তেল
1. lubricant ::
3. bath oil ::
4. crude oil ::
5. oil colour ::
6. vegetable oil ::
7. lubricate ::
8. anele ::
oil, oiled, oiling, oils
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
...I told Amy that her hair
reminded me of a duck caught in an OIL spill.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 4
Oil on the ramp!
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 9
Bring him a shaved goat
and a bottle of olive OIL.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 1
Dried potatoes, vegetable OIL,
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 24
- It's like chemistry.
- Borage OIL is supposed to be good.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 8
English to Bengali Dictionary: oil
Meaning and definitions of oil, translation in Bengali language for oil with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of oil in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "oil"
What oil means in Bengali, oil meaning in Bengali, oil definition, examples and pronunciation of oil in Bengali language.