টীকা, মন্তব্য, চিরকুট, ধ্বনি, খত, চিহ্ন, সুর, বৈশিষ্ট্য, নজর, চিঠা, স্মারকলিপি, প্রতীক, খ্যাতি, সঙ্গীত, নিস্বন, চিট, পাঁতি, নোট, ঘোষ, রোকা, কাগজী-মুদ্রাউল্লেখ করা, জানিয়া রাখা, লক্ষ্য করা, সূচিত করা, মনোযোগ দেত্তয়া, টোকা
- বিঃদ্রঃসুপরিচিতবিঃদ্রঃনোটতিনি লক্ষ করেন
Noun(1) a brief written record(2) a short personal letter(3) a notation representing the pitch and duration of a musical sound(4) a tone of voice that shows what the speaker is feeling(5) a characteristic emotional quality(6) a piece of paper money (especially one issued by a central bank(7) a comment or instruction (usually added(8) high status importance owing to marked superiority(9) a promise to pay a specified amount on demand or at a certain time
Verb(1) make mention of(2) notice or perceive(3) observe with care or pay close attention to(4) make a written note of
(1) Bulgaria has filed an official note on the case to the Russia's foreign ministry.(2) The voice was soft and calm, like a musical note in a classical piece right when the exposition ends.(3) The PNG government sent a second diplomatic note on April 7, again demanding an apology.(4) All agreed it was a good idea to make a note of what they had eaten if they noticed their baby seemed more gassy or fussy.(5) You wrote a short handwritten note , which explained to me how, where and when to deliver the feedback to the external examiner.(6) the decade could have ended on an optimistic note(7) a ten-pound note(8) a credit note(9) If you put a vertical photo in the template, you can use the left-over black space for a title or a note of explanation.(10) All members please note all meetings will be held every second Wednesday of each month.(11) So it is with some sadness I note the passing of Right To Reply.(12) The essential oil which can be distilled from them contains cineole, which is responsible for a eucalyptus-like note in the flavour.(13) The couple did not have time to note the registration number.(14) He had his own reasons to strike a note of caution against the media references.(15) Any form of discrepancy on the delivery note will result in the whole invoice disallowed.(16) And it's nice to end on an optimistic note after the conversation you had with Andy.
(1) delivery note :: চালান পত্র
(2) credit note :: ক্রেডিট নোট
(3) promissory note :: কর্জপত্র
(4) take note :: নোট নাও
(5) please note :: দয়া করে নোট করুন
(6) note down :: টুকে রাখ
(7) debit note :: ডেবিট নোট
(8) note taking :: নোট নেওয়া
(9) sticky note :: স্টিকি নোট
(10) of note :: নোট
1. record ::
3. annotation ::
4. message ::
5. bill ::
6. attention ::
7. distinction ::
8. tone ::
9. musical note ::
10. billet ::
11. bank bill ::
12. preeminence ::
13. note of hand ::
14. bear in mind ::
15. mention ::
16. write down ::
17. notice ::
19. observe ::
1. disregard ::
2. ignore ::
note, noted, notelet, notelets, notes, noting
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
On a positive NOTE, the scooter
helped Bert meet a girl.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 19
(THX\'S \"DEEP NOTE\"
PLAYING ON SCREEN)
"' alt="(THX\'S \"DEEP NOTE\"
PLAYING ON SCREEN)
(THX'S "DEEP NOTE"
PLAYING ON SCREEN)
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 9
Well, on that NOTE,
there are many cultures
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 24
Engage them for a minute and
take NOTE of their reactions.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 17
You will NOTE that I am standing here
talking to you,
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 5
English to Bengali Dictionary: note
Meaning and definitions of note, translation in Bengali language for note with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of note in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "note"
What note means in Bengali, note meaning in Bengali, note definition, examples and pronunciation of note in Bengali language.