কেউ না, কোনোটা না, একটুও না, কোনোগুলোই না, কোনোভাবেই না, কিছুতেই নানা, কোন মাত্রায় নহে, কোন পরিমাণে নহে, কোন মতেই নহে, মোটেই নহেকেহ না, কেহ নহে, কোনটি না, কোন অংশ না, কোন পরিমাণ নাকোনটি না
Noun(1) a canonical hour that is the ninth hour of the day counting from sunrise(2) a service in the Roman Catholic Church formerly read or chanted at 3 PM (the ninth hour counting from sunrise
Adjective(1) not any
Adverb(1) not at all or in no way
(1) none of you want to work(2) Hopefully there will be none because everyone else will be gobsmacked at your arrogance.(3) I also did not like having my patience appreciated when I clearly had none .(4) There were none , except perhaps the slight lift of an eyebrow as he noticed Cory's gaze.(5) None of the interviewees were qualified to answer, since none were spokesmen for the NFU.(6) don't use any more water, or there'll be none left for me(7) Yet none imaged that a man so full of life would meet such an untimely death.(8) By 1946 there were none, as there were virtually none anywhere in Eastern Europe.(9) Police said there were three casualties, but none had suffered anything more than minor injuries.(10) It's beginning to build an activist community in a city where previously there was none .(11) it is made none the easier by the differences in approach(12) Many people have been affected deeply by his passing but none more so than his immediate family.(13) none could match her looks(14) Everybody is fully aware of this fact but none demonstrates determination to tackle it.(15) Mr Bradbury was later informed that the alcohol in his blood was under the limit - not that there was none .(16) He had hoped to receive parking permits for residents but none were forthcoming.
(1) none of your business :: অপরের কাজে হস্তক্ষেপ করো না
(2) none of them :: এদের মধ্যে কেউ না
(3) second to none :: এটা বিবেচনা করতে পারে
(4) none at all :: সময়ে সব কোনটি
(5) none of us :: আমাদের কেউ না
(6) none the less :: কেউ কম
(7) bar none :: বার কোনটি
(8) none other than :: ছাড়া অন্য কেউ
(9) none other :: কেউ নন
(10) none the wiser :: কেউ তিমিরে
1. not one ::
2. no part ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
It's a lucky thing NONE of them were trained
by a master-at-arms like your Ser Rodrik.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 3
If you'd simply restrained yourself,
NONE of this would be happening.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 3
So NONE of them are
coming to the reception?
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 18
because NONE of them will survive the winter,
not if they're north of the Wall.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 1
None of the first Faceless Men
were born to lords and ladies.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 5
English to Bengali Dictionary: none
Meaning and definitions of none, translation in Bengali language for none with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of none in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "none"
What none means in Bengali, none meaning in Bengali, none definition, examples and pronunciation of none in Bengali language.