নিশাচর, নৈশরাত্রিসংক্রান্ত, রাত্রের, রাত্রে ঘটে এমন
Adjective(1) belonging to or active during the night(2) of or relating to or occurring in the night
(1) Worse, his landlady was taking a nocturnal interest in his activities.(2) No because I'm nocturnal and by the time my ears are awake enough to listen to music everyone else is asleep.(3) Visitor night tours to view these nocturnal creatures have also been sketched in for the future.(4) Once a diurnal mammal, the dugong is now nocturnal as it forages for food.(5) Saved from his crazy nocturnal adventure, he sets about building a microlight aircraft shaped like a dragonfly.(6) I've seen a few city foxes during my nocturnal walks around Birmingham and always mistake them for big cats or small dogs.(7) Now sleeping is one of my favourite hobbies, so you can imagine the state I'm in after all this nocturnal wrestling.(8) Owl boxes have been put up around the site to attract the nocturnal predators and there are plans for more bird boxes as the trees flourish.(9) They are nocturnal hunters and feed mainly on small mammals like mice, rats, voles and shrews.(10) She and her kind are shy, nocturnal animals, usually hiding deep in burrows and rarely seen in the wild.(11) She was reasonably nocturnal and could stay awake all night when really necessary.(12) She even attempted a little nocturnal grave robbery in order to unearth the final proof from Shakespeare's tomb.(13) The second reason for the interest in owls is that they are beautiful to look at and most of them are nocturnal which means that they hunt at night.(14) Max has the night beat, circling a nocturnal but always active Los Angeles.(15) Being naturally nocturnal and excellent at hiding, they're all able to keep a low profile.(16) The spider is solitary and nocturnal and will bite only as a last resort, but people who are hypersensitive to the venom may be at risk.
(1) nocturnal emission :: নিশাচর নির্গমন
(2) nocturnal enuresis :: নিশাচর মূত্রের বেগধারণে অক্ষমতা
(3) nocturnal emissions :: নিশাচর নির্গমন
(4) nocturnal animals :: নিশাচর প্রাণী
1. nocturnal ::
2. nightly ::
1. daily ::
2. diurnal ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
of your grandson's NOCTURNAL activities.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 6
English to Bengali Dictionary: nocturnal
Meaning and definitions of nocturnal, translation in Bengali language for nocturnal with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of nocturnal in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "nocturnal"
What nocturnal means in Bengali, nocturnal meaning in Bengali, nocturnal definition, examples and pronunciation of nocturnal in Bengali language.