কেউ না, কেউ নয়কেহ নহে, কেহ নানগণ্য ব্যক্তি
- কেউ কিছুকেউ
Noun(1) a person of no influence
(1) The sight of their expectant little faces is making me crumble, and nobody has yet sung a note.(2) Not many girls, actually nobody , had their hair cut short in those days in that culture.(3) He was pounced upon when I first laid out the pictures, but nobody gives a reason for liking it.(4) They were chucking them all out, as nobody there wants them any more, so I got them cheap.(5) I agree that these programs can be good for learning things that nobody else will teach you.(6) Being in a room where nobody knows what is going to happen generates an exciting atmosphere.(7) nobody could predict how it might end(8) We said none of them were going, and none of them left, yet nobody chooses to believe us.(9) nobody was at home(10) All the other housemates may be scared of you, but I am old and wise, and I am scared of nobody .(11) Some of the people gathered outside are very angry and are shouting at nobody in particular.(12) Little do they know that she goes home to nobody to share dinner or her double bed with.(13) You have to perform for the fans because nobody pays good money to watch you feel sorry for yourself.(14) Of course, the charge of racism is denied on all sides: nobody ever owns up to racism.(15) Police said nobody has been arrested as yet and they are still making enquiries.(16) It may not be pretty, but as long as it is effective, nobody in England will mind.
(1) nobody else :: অন্য কেউ না
(2) nobody knows :: কেউ জানে না
(3) nobody home :: কেউ কিছু বাড়িতে
(4) nobody understand :: কেউ কিছু বুঝতে
(5) to nobody :: কেউ কিছু করতে
1. nonentity ::
2. no-name ::
3. zero ::
4. nonperson ::
5. nothing ::
6. lightweight ::
7. no-hoper ::
যার কিছুই হবার নয়
8. loser ::
9. chopped liver ::
10. no one ::
11. none ::
12. not a soul ::
না একটি আত্মা
13. nary a soul ::
nary একটি আত্মা
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Without phones or radio frequency,
with NOBODY being able to hear us.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 1
Nobody wants anything
that comes out of me.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 1
Me. Me alone. Nobody else!
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 14
Grow up, I was lying, I lie all the time.
Nobody wants to kiss me.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 9
Nobody ever expects me.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 15
English to Bengali Dictionary: nobody
Meaning and definitions of nobody, translation in Bengali language for nobody with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of nobody in Bengali and in English
Tags for the entry "nobody"
What nobody means in Bengali, nobody meaning
in Bengali, nobody definition, examples and pronunciation
of nobody in Bengali language.