Noun(1) a common nonmetallic element that is normally a colorless odorless tasteless inert diatomic gas; constitutes 78 percent of the atmosphere by volume; a constituent of all living tissues
(1) The samples were frozen in liquid nitrogen to prevent migration of the fluorescent compounds.(2) A continuous flow of liquid nitrogen is then circulated through the probe into the lung and out again.(3) bacteria in the root nodules of legumes have the capacity to fix nitrogen from the air(4) These are then carried to the chamber in which the coating will be applied by an inert carrier gas such as nitrogen .(5) They rise during the day to find sunlight and sink to the depths at night, possibly to absorb nitrogen .(6) This may be due to the different functions of nitrogen and phosphorus in the plant.(7) Another approach is to apply less nitrogen and cut silage at the usual time of year.(8) The absorption of nitrogen by plants plays an important role in their growth.(9) The white clover takes nitrogen from the air and puts it into the soil for the grass to feed on.(10) Real snow was to have been made on site by spraying air, water, and liquid nitrogen under pressure.(11) The data demonstrate that nitrogen and phosphorus are in especially short supply.(12) Plant tissue was ground in liquid nitrogen and the protein extracted as described earlier.(13) Fertilisers contain high concentrations of nitrogen to help promote the growth of crops.(14) This is a wasteful process causing a net loss of nitrogen to the animal and pollution of the environment.(15) Seeds were not inoculated with rhizobia and plants were dependent on inorganic nitrogen .(16) Their gas mix contains far less nitrogen than their air table or computer assumes they are breathing.
(1) nitrogen oxide :: নাইট্রোজেন অকসাইড
(2) liquid nitrogen :: তরল নাইট্রোজেন
(3) nitrogen dioxide :: নাইট্রোজেন ডাই অক্সাইড
(4) nitrogen cycle :: নাইট্রোজেন চক্র
(5) nitrogen fixation :: নাইট্রোজেন স্থায়ীকরণ
(6) nitrogen gas :: নাইট্রোজেন গ্যাস
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
- Is it a secret?
- No, it's a NITROGEN laser.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 5
Careful, Leonard. Liquid NITROGEN,
320 degrees below zero.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 5
Nitrogen bonds to oxygen,
which in turn...
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 7
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 3
English to Bengali Dictionary: nitrogen
Meaning and definitions of nitrogen, translation in Bengali language for nitrogen with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of nitrogen in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "nitrogen"
What nitrogen means in Bengali, nitrogen meaning in Bengali, nitrogen definition, examples and pronunciation of nitrogen in Bengali language.