নতুন, নয়া, নূতন, নুতন, নব, নব্য, তাজা, নবীন, সাম্প্রতিক, প্রথম, আধুনিক, টাটকা, ন, ভিন্ন, অতিরিক্ত, অভূতপূর্ব, অদৃষ্টপূর্ব, অপরিচিত, অর্বাচীন, অনভ্যস্ত, হালফিল, আনকা, অভ্যগ্র, তরূণ, নবাবিষ্কৃত, নবলব্ধ, নহলীঅভিনব, নয়া, আনকোরা
- নতুনঅপেক্ষাকৃত নতুননতুনসদ্যনবীনতা
Adjective(1) not of long duration; having just (or relatively recently(2) original and of a kind not seen before(3) lacking training or experience(4) having no previous example or precedent or parallel(5) other than the former one(s(6) unaffected by use or exposure(7) in use after medieval times(8) used of a living language; being the current stage in its development(9) (of crops(10) (often followed by `to'
Adverb(1) very recently
(1) On the day Shesh packed his bags and kissed his mom goodbye, he felt like a whole new person.(2) Finding the key to making this foam would be like discovering a new planet.(3) Life after cricket will involve working in corporate PR and new business at Surrey.(4) a new planet(5) Serve with buttered, boiled new potatoes, using the remainder of the mint as a garnish for the lamb.(6) Children would also be allowed to take toys away with them when they make a fresh start in a new home.(7) My father ended up with my brother, sister Fifi and the impending new addition.(8) The new year has brought some dramatic changes at the loch with the addition of three new fisheries.(9) They make it possible to introduce millions of new numbers over the coming years.(10) The company is also introducing new innovations to members to retain their loyalty.(11) Very new Modern art has become a little too cool and popular for its own good, he admits.(12) His actions make no sense especially in the week when a new range of highly advanced robots is unleashed.(13) Indeed, this week, we might well be standing on the threshold of a new era of violence.(14) The poor old thing was purchased new , and now has a rather worn binding and some book tape holding it together.(15) He saw his new flat as a fresh start but if it came to that, he would accept the decision of the court.(16) So is it now time to sit back and watch the arrival of a new phase in the industry?
(1) new moon :: নতুন চাঁদ
(2) new life :: নতুন জীবন
(3) new look :: নতুন চেহারা
(4) new deal :: নতুন চুক্তি
(5) something new :: নতুন কিছু
(6) brave new world :: সাহসী নতুন বিশ্ব
(7) new job :: নতুন চাকরি
(8) new car :: নতুন গাড়ী
(9) new style :: নতুন ধাঁচ
1. recently developed ::
2. novel ::
3. unused ::
4. different ::
5. additional ::
7. newfangled ::
অযথা নূতনের পক্ষপাতী
8. young ::
9. unexampled ::
10. raw ::
11. fresh ::
12. modern ::
13. newly ::
1. original ::
new, newer, newest, newly, newness
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
And with all these NEW skills,
you'd be able to fix any model train.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 15
They buy me a NEW BMW for my birthday,
but can I get seat warmers? No.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 20
What-- NEW house, NEW
underwear. What am I,
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 3
- How is that a NEW invention?
- I don't know,
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 16
I'm glad you have a NEW appreciation
for your job.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 21
English to Bengali Dictionary: new
Meaning and definitions of new, translation in Bengali language for new with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of new in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "new"
What new means in Bengali, new meaning in Bengali, new definition, examples and pronunciation of new in Bengali language.