না, কখনত্ত নহে, কোন ক্রমে নহেকখনো না, কদাচ না, কস্মিনকালেও না, কিছুতেই না, কোনোমতেই না, মোটেই না
Adverb(1) not ever; at no time in the past or future(2) not at all; certainly not; not in any circumstances
(1) we promised never to forget(2) William had been on their minds ever since he left but he was never a topic between them.(3) I will never ever forget it(4) I used to drive past it all the time in a previous job but never went into the grounds.(5) she was kind, never forgetting to ring me(6) he never even knew her name(7) you'd never believe what I heard(8) I'll never forgive him for it(9) His putt never troubles the hole and it slips a few feet past for another difficult putt.(10) he never turned up(11) the secret is never to give up(12) we'll probably never know the answers(13) He had never been late for training and if he was ever running late he would ring to let us know.(14) He said he'd never had any experience with this and no one had ever raised this before.(15) you never know what could happen(16) She said she has never heard of a single errant cyclist being brought to book in Kingston.
(1) never mind :: কিছু মনে করো না
(2) never give up :: কখনো হার মানবনা
(3) never again :: কখনও না
(4) never ever :: কখনই না
(5) now or never :: এখন বা কখনই
(6) almost never :: প্রায় না
(7) you never know :: আপনি কখনো জানেন না
(8) better late than never :: কখনও বেশী ভালো দেরী
(9) never-ending :: অশেষ
1. not ever ::
2. not at all ::
1. always ::
2. continuously ::
3. ever ::
4. forever ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
So, after your husband passed,
you NEVER remarried?
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 24
So you're NEVER gonna catch him
with a camcorder.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 12
You NEVER thought
you'd find yourself in your position.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 7
It's also why I NEVER open
a door without knocking three times.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 5
This is the Imodium I took so I would
NEVER have to use the train bathroom.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 1
English to Bengali Dictionary: never
Meaning and definitions of never, translation in Bengali language for never with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of never in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "never"
What never means in Bengali, never meaning in Bengali, never definition, examples and pronunciation of never in Bengali language.