নিরপেক্ষ, প্রশমিত, উদাসীন, অস্পষ্ট, আগ্রহশূন্য, পক্ষপাতশূন্য, অপক্ষপাতী, অনির্ণেয়, দুর্বোধ্যনিরপেক্ষ ব্যক্তি, নিরপেক্ষ জিনিস, প্রশমিত অবস্থাযুদ্ধে নিরপেক্ষ, সমদর্শী
- নিরপেক্ষনিরপেক্ষতানিরপেক্ষ ব্যক্তিনিরপেক্ষতাব্যর্থকরণ
Noun(1) one who does not side with any party in a war or dispute
Adjective(1) having no personal preference(2) having only a limited ability to react chemically; chemically inactive(3) not supporting or favoring either side in a war, dispute, or contest(4) possessing no distinctive quality or characteristics(5) having no hue(6) lacking distinguishing quality or characteristics(7) having no net electric charge
(1) President Museveni of Uganda did not attend although Uganda did send a delegation, whilst Rwanda refused to take part, claiming that Zambia was no longer neutral in the conflict.(2) In the interest of fairness, Munster Finals should be on neutral ground but once again the Munster Council showed its downright craziness by not fixing the match for Cork.(3) Samuel looked down at Lisa knowing what she was doing but he chose to keep his facial features neutral .(4) Most people either are neutral or side with Randy.(5) Every splash of white or neutral is anchored by a dose of black.(6) Some boxes will have two bus bars, one for the ground wire, one for the neutral .(7) For them the quality and standard of the game is a side issue that is of importance only to the neutral supporters.(8) Pibulsongkram realised the Japanese were not about to let Thailand remain neutral in the conflict and it was either join or be occupied as a defeated power.(9) Colour fidelity is also excellent, and there are beautiful examples of the reds of Roman uniforms contrasted against neutral backgrounds and blue skies.(10) In a twist of almost malicious irony, his home was the closest they had to neutral ground.(11) If the comment helps the paper, or even if it is neutral , in my opinion, it is best to comply with the suggestion.(12) Such was the parity between the two teams that when they met on neutral ground in the inaugural Rugby World Cup in New Zealand in 1987 that the result could only be a draw.(13) He hurriedly moved the gear in neutral and tried the emergency brake.(14) Since the 1960s, with few exceptions, on the greatest questions of good and evil, the Left has either been neutral toward or actively supported evil.(15) Members of the public can speak to a police officer on neutral ground in the supermarket's entrance area or, if they would like some privacy, in an adjoining office.(16) Territories were well-demarcated, but the boys respected the churchyard as neutral ground.
(1) neutral zone :: নিরপেক্ষ জোন
(2) neutral position :: নিরপেক্ষ অবস্থান
(3) neutral wire :: নিরপেক্ষ টেলিগ্রাম
(4) neutral axis :: নিরপেক্ষ অক্ষ
1. impartial ::
2. unaligned ::
3. inoffensive ::
4. pale ::
5. impersonal ::
6. achromatic ::
7. indifferent ::
8. electroneutral ::
neutral, neutralism, neutralist, neutralists, neutrality, neutralization, neutralize, neutralizes, neutrally, neutrals
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
if we should have met him
at a NEUTRAL location.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 14
Nothing's going on.
Neutral zone is quiet.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 9
Aluminum cones, so they're
really, really, like, sonically NEUTRAL.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 2
You know, if this experiment is going to
be valid, I suggest a NEUTRAL environment.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 4
English to Bengali Dictionary: neutral
Meaning and definitions of neutral, translation in Bengali language for neutral with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of neutral in Bengali and in English
Tags for the entry "neutral"
What neutral means in Bengali, neutral meaning
in Bengali, neutral definition, examples and pronunciation
of neutral in Bengali language.