স্নায়বিক, নার্ভযুক্ত, পেশল, কর্মঠ, তেজস্বী, বলিষ্ঠ, ধামনিক, স্নায়বিক দৌর্বল্যযুক্ত, স্নায়বিক দৌর্বল্যগ্রস্তস্নায়ুচাপে পীড়িত, সহজে বিচলিত, সহজবিক্ষুব্ধ, আশুউত্তেজিত, মাথা-গরম, বদমেজাজি, ভয়াতুর
- স্নায়বিকঘাবড়েস্নায়বিক দুর্বলাবস্থা
Adjective(1) easily agitated(2) causing or fraught with or showing anxiety(3) of or relating to the nervous system(4) excited in anticipation(5) unpredictably excitable (especially of horses
(1) Up in the scorebox, Christie kept the board ticking along with all the nervous energy that explains why he hates just watching.(2) Stress and other psychological factors such as anxiety cause bowel symptoms by affecting this nervous control.(3) I wasn't nervous about how the play would be received - nothing like that at all.(4) Warn the airline if you are exceptionally nervous about flying.(5) I commented on this and was told the rashes were a nervous reaction to low-flying jets and explosions.(6) But we have been nervous about the UK economy overheating for some time now.(7) So Fiona Shaw presents us with a woman who is wreathed in actorly display yet is also in a state of nervous panic.(8) he's a nervous wee thing(9) There is a kind of indifferent nervous energy in the later works which makes this quite plausible.(10) I was so nervous on the stage(11) He also said the woman's case history files showed she had been treated for nervous disorders.(12) The thought of his blind date gives him a rush of anticipatory nervous excitement.(13) In addition his is always jittery, nervous and panicky, always worried, always tense, never able to relax.(14) I eyed the folder in her hands with both nervous excitement and a little bit of foreboding.(15) Poppy's nervous , as there's no horror in it, and precious little angst.(16) One might imagine that nervous tissue consists of nerve cells and very little else.
(1) nervous breakdown :: স্নায়ুবৈকল্য
(2) nervous system :: স্নায়ুতন্ত্র
(3) get nervous :: শেষ ঘন্টাশেষ ঘন্টা
(4) central nervous system :: কেন্দ্রীয় স্নায়ুতন্ত্রের
(5) feel nervous :: বুক দুরদুর করা
(6) be nervous :: স্নায়বিক হতে
(7) nervous tissue :: স্নায়বিক টিস্যু
1. high-strung ::
2. anxious ::
4. spooky ::
5. aflutter ::
6. neural ::
1. calm ::
2. collected ::
3. easy ::
4. relaxed ::
nervous, nervously, nervousness
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
...I'm a little NERVOUS.
It's been a long time since I've been on a date.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 1
Your hands are blunt tools guided
by my knowledge of the NERVOUS system.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 24
Why am I NERVOUS?
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 21
Well, no need to be NERVOUS with me.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 10
Now you're NERVOUS. "What if she's right?"
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 9
English to Bengali Dictionary: nervous
Meaning and definitions of nervous, translation in Bengali language for nervous with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of nervous in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "nervous"
What nervous means in Bengali, nervous meaning in Bengali, nervous definition, examples and pronunciation of nervous in Bengali language.