নার্ভ, স্নায়ু, সাহস, কর্মশক্তি, তেজ, মাংসপেশী, ধনুকের ছিলা, দৈহিক শক্তি, পত্রশিরাকর্মশক্তি প্রদান করা, তেজ প্রদান করা, সাহস প্রদান করাস্নায়ুতন্ত্রী, স্নায়ুতন্তু, পেশি
- নার্ভনার্ভশক্তিহীনস্নায়বিক অবস্থানার্ভ
Noun(1) any bundle of nerve fibers running to various organs and tissues of the body(2) the courage to carry on(3) impudent aggressiveness
Verb(1) get ready for something difficult or unpleasant
(1) He has kept his nerve and picked a difficult policy area - you could say the most difficult for a modern Labor leader - in which to take on the government.(2) He says he chose Shakespeare's earliest comedy because ├ö├ç├┐you slightly lose your nerve with Shakespeare├ö├ç├û in such a hiatus.(3) Well, the immaculately turned-up students and executives of the hospitality industry kept their nerve .(4) I am so angry they even had the nerve to appeal in the first place.(5) All sights, all things which are Lhasa's own beauty and peculiarity, would have to be seen by the lone woman explorer who had had the nerve to come to them from afar, the first of her sex.(6) So at this precise moment where others would lose their nerve , bottle and audience, he did what separates mere amateurs from The Greats like himself.(7) Yes, he actually said ├ö├ç├┐disassemble├ö├ç├û - and then had the nerve to be snotty about it and define it.(8) In any case, I figure he is due the embarrassment given that he had the nerve to compare my beloved Moleskine to his dollar-notebook.(9) Now nerve yourself for the revelations in his latest diary.(10) he kept his nerve and won five games in a row(11) I haven't had the nerve to tell her I'm also crushing on him.(12) Sean Kavanagh, having been quite for long periods, came good in the closing minutes and kept his nerve to kick the levelling point.(13) While the 34-year-old golf unknown kept his nerve on a tough final day at Rochester, the shakers and movers of world golf crumbled behind him.(14) I'm glad someone had the nerve to write what they really think.(15) Silence roared between them until he finally got up the nerve .(16) She actually had the nerve to be sarcastic with me this morning, which meant I said goodbye immediately to ms-nice-woman personality.
(1) nerve-racking :: স্নায়ুর উপর চাপ দেয় এমন
(2) nerve cell :: স্নায়ু কোষ
(3) optic nerve :: অপটিক নার্ভ
(4) sciatic nerve :: পাছা নার্ভ
(5) nerve ending :: নার্ভ পরিসমাপ্তিতে
(6) vagus nerve :: কার্ডটি অনেকদিন মানিব্যাগে নার্ভ
(7) auditory nerve :: শ্রাবণ নার্ভ
(8) nerve impulse :: নার্ভ প্রৈতি
(9) cranial nerve :: করোটিসঙ্ক্রান্ত নার্ভ
(10) nerve center :: স্নায়ুকেন্দ্র
1. nerve fiber ::
2. confidence ::
3. audacity ::
4. anxiety ::
5. mettle ::
6. face ::
7. steel ::
1. cowardice ::
2. poltroonery ::
nerve, nerved, nerveless, nerves, nerving
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Wow, you really struck a NERVE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 21
You may have
lost your NERVE,
Westworld Season 2, Episode 2
...the white devil has the NERVE
to offer you.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 19
You got some NERVE
coming back here.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 5
What a NERVE!
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 11
English to Bengali Dictionary: nerve
Meaning and definitions of nerve, translation in Bengali language for nerve with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of nerve in Bengali and in English
Tags for the entry "nerve"
What nerve means in Bengali, nerve meaning
in Bengali, nerve definition, examples and pronunciation
of nerve in Bengali language.