বিনিমেয়আলোচনাসূত্রে মীমাংসাযোগ্য, ক্রয়বিক্রয়যোগ্য, বিনিময়যোগ্য, সম্প্রদেয়
Adjective(1) capable of being passed or negotiated(2) able to be negotiated or arranged by compromise(3) legally transferable to the ownership of another
(1) The Climber easily scales many smooth and uneven vertical surfaces - wall board, plaster, brick, cinder block, and siding are negotiable for this versatile robot.(2) But I must navigate what is negotiable and what is not, and do my best to constantly re-check my alignments and priorities.(3) What this means is that you have a succession of bits of floor that go up, in easily negotiable ascents in one direction, and down, in easily negotiable descents, in the other direction.(4) The Nobel Committee itself recognised this in its citation, proclaiming ├ö├ç├┐that the only negotiable route to global peace and co-operation goes by way of the U.N├ö├ç├û.(5) Now I need to ask you this, K: you have spent many a year in the Metropolitan Police, and your submission repeatedly makes it clear that you support and are adamant about integrity not being negotiable .(6) But for some, all of those freedoms are negotiable .(7) Slower vehicles, less negotiable routes and higher monetary costs lead to fewer journeys and shorter distances - and thus less traffic.(8) The negotiable document setting down the terms of credit is the so-called bill of exchange.(9) And these are things that are negotiable in the early stages.(10) If you have money here, everything is negotiable .(11) Dairygold boss Jerry Henchy told the LRC on Monday the 500 job cuts were not negotiable and he would impose redundancies by December 17 in order to meet the jobs target.(12) Children make their way to school alone, safe in their own locality where shopowners greet them by name and danger from traffic is minimal as few streets are negotiable by cars.(13) Neither he nor the prime minister had advance warning of Peter Mandelson's carefully worded pro-Brussels speech on Monday, which suggested that Britain's rebate might be negotiable .(14) Are there some principles upon which it is worth making a stand - or is everything negotiable and flexible in this post-modern world?(15) Even a bill of lading which is not made negotiable operates as a document of title, because the consignee named therein can only claim delivery of the goods from the shipowner if able to produce the bill of lading.(16) The fact that real estate fees are negotiable was discussed several times in the columns.
(1) non-negotiable :: অ বিনিমেয়
(2) not negotiable :: আলোচনা সাপেক্ষে না
(3) negotiable instrument :: আলোচনা সাপেক্ষে উপকরণ
(4) negotiable instruments :: আলোচনা সাপেক্ষে যন্ত্র
(5) negotiable securities :: বিনিমেয় নিদর্শনপত্র
1. open to discussion ::
2. passable ::
5. on the table ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Listen up, Alison, this is not NEGOTIABLE.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 10
in front of a television set broadcasting
live. And it’s not NEGOTIABLE.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 9
English to Bengali Dictionary: negotiable
Meaning and definitions of negotiable, translation in Bengali language for negotiable with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of negotiable in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "negotiable"
What negotiable means in Bengali, negotiable meaning in Bengali, negotiable definition, examples and pronunciation of negotiable in Bengali language.