প্রাকৃতিক, স্বাভাবিক, সহজাত, জন্মগত, প্রাকৃত, স্বভাবগত, নৈসর্গিক, অকৃত্রিম, প্রকৃতিজাত, প্রকৃতিদত্ত, স্বভাবজ, প্রকৃতি অনুযায়ী, প্রকৃতিজ, প্রকৃতিসংক্রান্ত, নিসর্গজ, জন্মগত সম্পর্কযুক্ত, অখাত, সহজ, স্বত:স্ফূর্ত, অনলৌকিকস্বভাবসুলভ, নৈসর্গিক শোভা, প্রকৃতিবিষয়ক, প্রকৃতিসন্মত
Noun(1) someone regarded as certain to succeed(2) a notation cancelling a previous sharp or flat(3) (craps
Adjective(1) in accordance with nature; relating to or concerning nature(2) existing in or produced by nature; not artificial or imitation(3) existing in or in conformity with nature or the observable world; neither supernatural nor magical(4) functioning or occurring in a normal way; lacking abnormalities or deficiencies(5) (of a musical note(6) (of a parent or child(7) unthinking; prompted by (or as if by(8) (used especially of commodities(9) being talented through inherited qualities(10) free from artificiality
(1) Do you believe the federal government should impose gasoline price freezes during natural disasters?(2) A run with a natural top card will beat a run with a wild top card.(3) The instructor also noted that she was a natural and asked if she had had any prior training.(4) Hielema has a brother who was also adopted and a sister who was a natural child of the parents who raised him.(5) Eventually, the jaws reach a natural , relaxed position, and no further adjustments are needed.(6) He has a natural aptitude for computation and is very quick at figure work.(7) In truth, for Pearce there is no division between natural and supernatural, at least not when she is at the top of her form.(8) But their wishes, even pious ones, do not trump the natural right of parents to decide such a matter.(9) The challenge was to make the most of the space and improve the existing flow of natural light.(10) During the natural course of bipolar affective disorder, relapses and recurrences are frequent.(11) The right time to consider what kind of contact natural parents are to have to children being adopted is on the occasion adoption is under consideration.(12) Al Pacino is a natural for roles like this.(13) Such appearances certainly suggest that the e flat in ex.3 is no scribal error for e natural .(14) The 23-year-old man is a natural athlete, who can both beat players and take his scores.(15) For each one it takes a certain amount of natural ability, but it also takes devotion, time, and commitment.(16) Fletcher is a natural for that role, because he runs faster than most fullbacks and is built like one.
(1) natural resource :: প্রাকৃতিক সম্পদ
(2) natural resources :: প্রাকৃতিক সম্পদ
(3) natural disaster :: প্রাকিতিক দূর্যোগ
(4) natural gas :: প্রাকৃতিক গ্যাস
(5) natural beauty :: প্রাকৃতিক সৌন্দর্য
(6) natural selection :: প্রাকৃতিক নির্বাচন
(7) natural environment :: প্রাকৃতিক পরিবেশ
(8) natural habitat :: প্রাকৃতিক অভ্যাস
(9) natural features :: প্রাকৃতিক বৈশিষ্ট্য
(10) natural person :: প্রাকৃতিক ব্যক্তি
1. normal ::
2. unprocessed ::
3. born ::
4. innate ::
5. unaffected ::
6. reasonable ::
7. raw ::
8. lifelike ::
জীবন্ত বলিয়া প্রতীয়মান
9. instinctive ::
10. cancel ::
natural, naturalness, naturals
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Childbirth is a
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 11
But it's NATURAL,
boys having a go beneath the sheets.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 6
We can hand off so we
don't leave anything out,
and it'll seem NATURAL.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 4
it'll look like NATURAL causes.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 1
You headin' out to set down
some of this NATURAL splendor?
Westworld Season 2, Episode 3
English to Bengali Dictionary: natural
Meaning and definitions of natural, translation in Bengali language for natural with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of natural in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "natural"
What natural means in Bengali, natural meaning in Bengali, natural definition, examples and pronunciation of natural in Bengali language.