সঙ্গীত, সুর, বাদ্য, গীতবাদ্য, সঙ্গত, সুরেলা ধ্বনি
Noun(1) an artistic form of auditory communication incorporating instrumental or vocal tones in a structured and continuous manner(2) any agreeable (pleasing and harmonious(3) musical activity (singing or whistling etc.(4) (music, or reproductions of such sounds(5) punishment for one's actions
(1) baroque music(2) music festival(3) Tony learned to read music(4) The teachers knew that combining music and art would be very enticing to these students.(5) His voice is strong and steady and captures all the emotion laced in his music .(6) It will have designated classrooms for science, art and music and specially-equipped toilets.(7) The choir will be performing a range of different musical styles from show tunes and pop songs to church music .(8) the music was open on a stand(9) Auditions are quick and painless and an ability to read music is not essential.(10) couples were dancing to the music(11) After losing his mother to cancer, he took to music to vent his emotions.(12) Of course, many of the technicians knew perfectly well how to read music but they could not admit it.(13) What you do get, however, is a sequence of eleven pieces of music of astonishing variety.(14) I never thought I would perform professionally and I went to university to study music .(15) It also enables local societies to borrow extensive collections of music scores for performances.(16) He could always churn out a couple of pieces on a piano even without his music .
(1) listen to music :: গান শোনো
(2) listening to music :: গান শোনা
(3) music store :: মিউজিক স্টোরে
(4) rock music :: রক সঙ্গীত
(5) classical music :: ক্ল্যাসিক্যাল মিউজিক
(6) folk music :: লোক সঙ্গীত
(7) play music :: গান বাজাও
(8) country music :: দেশের সঙ্গীত
(9) sheet music :: শীট সঙ্গীত
(10) pop music :: পপ সঙ্গীত
1. melody ::
2. euphony ::
3. medicine ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
♪ (DRAMATIC MUSIC PLAYS) ♪
Westworld Season 3, Episode 8
Hmm. Candles and MUSIC.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 11
- Guys, how about some MUSIC?
- Oh, I wouldn't care for that.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 1
(MUSIC PLAYING ON TV)
"' alt="(MUSIC PLAYING ON TV)
(MUSIC PLAYING ON TV)
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 8
(SMOOTH-JAZZ MUSIC PLAYING)
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 8
English to Bengali Dictionary: music
Meaning and definitions of music, translation in Bengali language for music with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of music in Bengali and in English
Tags for the entry "music"
What music means in Bengali, music meaning
in Bengali, music definition, examples and pronunciation
of music in Bengali language.