মাউস, ইঁদুর, মূষিক, নেংটিইঁদুর ধরিয়া বেড়ান, ভিন্ন ভিন্ন করা, প্রণয়ভাবে ধরা, নি:শব্দে বিচরণ করা, তন্ন তন্ন করিয়া খোঁজা
Noun(1) any of numerous small rodents typically resembling diminutive rats having pointed snouts and small ears on elongated bodies with slender usually hairless tails(2) a swollen bruise caused by a blow to the eye(3) person who is quiet or timid(4) a hand-operated electronic device that controls the coordinates of a cursor on your computer screen as you move it around on a pad; on the bottom of the device is a ball that rolls on the surface of the pad
Verb(1) to go stealthily or furtively(2) manipulate the mouse of a computer
(1) He opened the door to see a woman, or young woman at least, with mouse brown hair and vibrant green eyes standing before him.(2) Most people use a computer by moving a mouse , which directs a cursor around on the machine's screen.(3) The company has also recently moved into the optical mouse sector.(4) She seemed to be rather plain, a rather dim little person with mouse -coloured hair and conventional manners.(5) He watched her climb, a hat on her head covering her long mouse brown hair.(6) As if on cue, a girl with shoulder-length mouse brown hair walked right by him, those ever-cautious eyes lost in some daydream.(7) It had large round eyes, a small round body with ample mouse -coloured fur, and it dodged very actively in and out among the freshly fallen rock debris.(8) Instead of a massive head of frizzy mouse brown hair I have smooth, sleek, shoulder length chocolate brown locks.(9) It's accomplished by clicking two buttons and moving the mouse up, down, or sideways.(10) The wind whipped waist-length mouse brown hair around her face and made it hard for her to see.(11) You have to click the computer mouse when you spot one.(12) copy the file with a click of the mouse(13) It was Emma, the quiet mouse from the lunch table who, lately, had been looking slimmer and more awake than usual.(14) her flaxen hair dulled to mouse(15) Her mouse brown hair was pulled into a neat bun, and she was in good heavy traveling clothes.(16) simply mouse over any item on the list
(1) mouse pad :: মাউস প্যাড
(2) little mouse :: ছোট ইদুর
(3) mouse mat :: মাউসের পাটি
(4) mouse over :: মাউস ওভার
(5) mouse wheel :: মাউস চাকা
(6) mouse pointer :: মাউস পয়েন্টার
(7) mouse click :: মাউস ক্লিক
(8) left mouse button :: মাউসের বাম বোতাম
(9) mouse trap :: মাউস ফাঁদ
(10) church mouse :: গির্জা মাউস
1. rodent ::
2. field mouse ::
3. dormouse ::
4. creep ::
5. sneak ::
6. pussyfoot ::
mouse, moused, mouses, mousing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
My Uncle Kevan has all the courage
of a kitchen MOUSE.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 6
Three thousand hours clicking on that
MOUSE, collecting weapons and gold.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 19
I also wish there wasn't a MOUSE
living in Rice Sheldon.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 11
Speak up, girl,
you're not a damn kitchen MOUSE.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 8
Are you staying alone in this MOUSE trap?
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 4
English to Bengali Dictionary: mouse
Meaning and definitions of mouse, translation in Bengali language for mouse with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of mouse in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "mouse"
What mouse means in Bengali, mouse meaning in Bengali, mouse definition, examples and pronunciation of mouse in Bengali language.