গতিদায়ক, চালকযন্ত্র দ্বারা চালিত, প্রেরণাদানসংক্রান্ত, অঙ্গসঁচালক, পেশীসঁচালনসংক্রান্ত, মোটর দ্ধারা চালিত, মোটরগাড়িসংক্রান্তচালকযন্ত্র, গতিদায়ক বস্তু, মোটর, মোটরগাড়িগতি সঞ্চালক যন্ত্র বা এঞ্জিন, মোটর কর্তৃক চালিত
Noun(1) machine that converts other forms of energy into mechanical energy and so imparts motion(2) a nonspecific agent that imparts motion
Verb(1) travel or be transported in a vehicle
Adjective(1) conveying information to the muscles from the CNS(2) causing or able to cause motion
(1) This is an excellent option if you are looking for something like a cooling fan or a windshield wiper motor .(2) The lightweight device, powered by an electric motor , gently simulates the rocking movements normally provided by mum or dad.(3) In the muscular dystrophies pharyngeal motor function is usually only moderately affected.(4) How was I supposed to know that his little legs could motor so fast?(5) Out at sea a ├ö├ç├┐Laguna Cruises' motor launch goes past us, with a full complement heading for the deep.(6) Generally, the left side of the brain controls the motor movements of the right side of the body, and vice versa.(7) Instead, an electric motor powered by the hydrogen fuel cells turns the front wheels.(8) But at Port Sudan, halfway down the Red Sea, the restrictions were eased, and for the small charge of two shillings we could board a motor launch to be ferried across the harbour and view the town.(9) His own fleet motor insurance has almost quadrupled in price, from ├ö├®┬╝43,200 to ├ö├®┬╝157,400 in the last three years.(10) During the summer months the harbourmaster is responsible for more than 2000 moorings and has to deal with hundreds of day-sailors, big yachts and motor cruisers from all over Europe.(11) The vehicle was intended primarily to be powered by an electric motor .(12) The local Rotary Club held a motor show at the weekend, nine years after the last event.(13) These are some of the reasons why America has been the motor economy and why we owe Clinton and Greenspan, in these respects, so much.(14) I'm going to motor him out to look at a place in the country.(15) Rather unnecessarily, he apologises for the lack of wind that forces us to use the motor .(16) I seem to remember he never learned to drive, and that Vera had to motor him everywhere.
(1) motor vehicle :: মোটরযান
(2) electric motor :: বৈদ্যুতিক মটর
(3) motor racing :: মটর রেস
(4) motor vehicles :: মোটরযান
(5) motor oil :: মোটর তেল
(6) motor home :: মোটর বাড়ি
(7) starter motor :: স্টার্টার মোটর
(8) starting motor :: শুরু মোটর
(9) motor scooter :: ভট্ভটি
1. centrifugal ::
2. drive ::
motor, motored, motoring, motorist, motorists, motorization, motorize, motorizes, motors
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Freeze all MOTOR--
Westworld Season 2, Episode 10
Those singing hooligans
really got my MOTOR running.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 17
Leonard just doesn't get
my MOTOR running.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 3
...I've provided substitutes
which will exercise your fine MOTOR skills.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 23
Hey, Bernadette doesn't mind
where I get my MOTOR running,
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 4
English to Bengali Dictionary: motor
Meaning and definitions of motor, translation in Bengali language for motor with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of motor in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "motor"
What motor means in Bengali, motor meaning in Bengali, motor definition, examples and pronunciation of motor in Bengali language.