গতি, ইশারা, চলন, ভঙ্গি, ঋতি, গতিশীল অবস্থা, চলার ধরন, স্বাভাবিক প্রেরণা, অনুভূতি, আবেগ, মলত্যাগ, প্রণোদন, কোষ্ঠশুদ্ধিপ্রস্তাব, ভঙ্গী, চালিত হইবার ক্ষমতা, অবস্থান পরিবর্তন, মানসিক উত্তেজনাপ্রস্তাব উন্থাপন করা, ইশারা করা, ইশারা করিয়া দেখান
Noun(1) the use of movements (especially of the hands(2) a natural event that involves a change in the position or location of something(3) a change of position that does not entail a change of location(4) a state of change(5) a formal proposal for action made to a deliberative assembly for discussion and vote(6) the act of changing location from one place to another(7) an optical illusion of motion produced by viewing a rapid succession of still pictures of a moving object
Verb(1) show, express or direct through movement
(1) Cllr Aird had tabled a motion calling on the council to provide additional support to the Tidy Towns committee.(2) More than 100 Labour MPs are threatening to vote against the bill on January 27 and 160 have signed a protest motion over fees.(3) Of the executive committee members, 14 supported the no-confidence motion while only three members voted against it.(4) When Don said this he picked up his table knife and made a thrusting motion with it.(5) He made a motion to Renny to pull out local navigation charts.(6) The president's substantial majority in the legislature ensured that any impeachment motion would fail.(7) The motion seeking those orders was dismissed and the applicant then appealed to the Federal Court.(8) The respondent has brought a motion for an order dismissing the application.(9) You could see the heat rising in waves off the highway and everything seemed to move in slower motion .(10) she made a motion with her free hand(11) At this nod, Kyle gave a quick motion to Keira, signaling that she should join them.(12) He made a hand motion to indicate that he did not want it.(13) Mr Meacher has signed a Commons motion which says MPs should have the opportunity to consider the issue before ministers give the go-ahead to license GM crops.(14) For all of the above reasons, the Applicants' motion for contempt is denied.(15) Berna made a slow sweeping motion with one arm.(16) The scientist pushes the pendulum across a pin board of magnets and it jerks randomly in constant motion .
(1) slow motion :: ধীর গতি
(2) motion picture :: চলচ্চিত্র
(3) in motion :: সচল
(4) motion sickness :: গতি অসুস্থতা
(5) motion pictures :: গতিসম্পন্ন ছবি
(6) set in motion :: গতি সেট
(7) loose motion :: আলগা গতি
(8) perpetual motion :: অবিরাম গতি
(9) poetry in motion :: সচল কবিতা
(10) forward motion :: এগিয়ে গতি
1. movement ::
2. gesture ::
3. proposal ::
5. question ::
6. gesture ::
7. gesticulate ::
motion, motioned, motioning, motionless, motions
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
...and force was not necessary
to maintain MOTION.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 10
We have a MOTION and a second
on the floor to grant the appeal.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 3
...caused by relative MOTION between
the source of the wave and the observer.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 6
At our committee meeting,
Amy made a MOTION for a picnic in a park...
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 3
- The ladies?
- Perpetual Motion Squad...
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 13
English to Bengali Dictionary: motion
Meaning and definitions of motion, translation in Bengali language for motion with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of motion in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "motion"
What motion means in Bengali, motion meaning in Bengali, motion definition, examples and pronunciation of motion in Bengali language.