মেজাজ, ক্রিয়াভাব, সাময়িক মানসিক অবস্থা, ক্রিয়ার কার্যের প্রণালী, ক্রিয়ার কার্যের ধরন, ক্রিয়ার প্রকারমনের ভাব
Noun(1) a characteristic (habitual or relatively temporary(2) the prevailing psychological state(3) verb inflections that express how the action or state is conceived by the speaker
(1) If this is him in a bad mood , no wonder so many people declare him a joy to work with.(2) It's pure mood music - ten instrumental tracks that take you somewhere.(3) I may be in a mood this morning.(4) he was obviously in a mood(5) Both sound and music are critical to the cinematic experience - they help set the mood , the tone, and the ambience of the level.(6) But then other people seem to like it a lot so maybe I was in a mood .(7) It's mood music, sure, but more specifically dinner music - really romantic dinner music.(8) mood music(9) But the key point here is that it's the subjunctive mood , not the subjunctive case.(10) In this case, a worker may try to dispel a bad mood by suspending work, rather than searching for a new solution.(11) If the verbs were in the indicative mood , we would expect she was coming in the first sentence, the chairman resigns in the second, and the lawsuit is dropped in the third.(12) Such is the quality of his work, that he does not need the neon lights, mood music and other special effects which so hampered last year's offering.(13) The right mood music can do a lot for an evening of love, but there's no accounting for taste.(14) he appeared to be in a very good mood about something(15) Music can enhance a good mood, confirm a bad mood , console me, remind me of specific events, people, places in my life.(16) He's going to be producing CD's of mood music and meditation music for her.
(1) bad mood :: খারাপ মেজাজ
(2) good mood :: ভাল মেজাজ
(3) in the mood :: মেজাজ
(4) in a bad mood :: মেজাজ খারাপ
(5) mood swing :: মেজাজ দোল
(6) in a good mood :: ফুরফুরে মেজাজ
(7) in the mood for :: জন্য মেজাজ
(8) mood disorder :: মেজাজ ব্যাধি
(9) mood board :: মেজাজ বোর্ড
(10) subjunctive mood :: সংযোজক মেজাজ
2. a bad mood ::
3. atmosphere ::
4. climate ::
5. mode ::
6. temper ::
mood, moodily, moods, moody
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I'm just... I'm trying
to lighten the MOOD.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 17
"I don’t know,
it makes me be in a good MOOD."
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 9
I'll use that one to lighten the MOOD
after my entire class fails the midterm.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 2
And there goes the MOOD.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 18
Oh, you're in a good MOOD.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 23
English to Bengali Dictionary: mood
Meaning and definitions of mood, translation in Bengali language for mood with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of mood in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "mood"
What mood means in Bengali, mood meaning in Bengali, mood definition, examples and pronunciation of mood in Bengali language.