টাকা, অর্থ, মুদ্রা, টাকাপয়সা, পয়সা, ধন, ধনসম্পদ, টাকাকড়ি, টাকা-কড়ি, কড়ি, মালকড়িটাকা পয়সা, মূলধন
Noun(1) the most common medium of exchange; functions as legal tender(2) wealth reckoned in terms of money(3) the official currency issued by a government or national bank
(1) Contrary to popular belief, police do not make money out of issuing speeding tickets.(2) If I had the money , I'd buy her a van to let her get around and do the things she likes to do.(3) she gave me spending money(4) It was a way for her to make money while going to acting auditions.(5) I only have English money(6) We can borrow money from the European pool of savings at no incremental cost to ourselves.(7) I pay tax on my money , my taxed income is paid to the nanny and then I pay tax for the nanny on top.(8) They are in the business of lending money and the more money they lend the more profit they make.(9) he borrowed money to modernize the shop(10) Sure make money , but empower and provide opportunities to local populations as well.(11) Applied efficiently and correctly, that sort of money could work miracles.(12) The truth was distorted in order to make a story and to make money .(13) he borrowed money to modernize the store(14) she accepted the job at the public school since the money was better(15) All of that costs a lot of money and to date the government hasn't been prepared to put that sort of money in.(16) He's a hypocrite who sends his child to private school, but opposes choice for parents without his sort of money .
(1) make money :: অর্থ উপার্জন
(2) save money :: অর্থ সঞ্চয়
(3) pocket money :: হাত খরচ
(4) a lot of money :: অনেক টাকা
(5) earn money :: অর্থ উপার্জন
(6) money order :: মানি অর্ডার
(7) spend money :: টাকা খরচ
(8) some money :: কিছু টাকা
(9) money transfer :: অর্থ স্থানান্তর
(10) get money :: টাকা পেতে
1. cash ::
2. wealth ::
3. pay ::
1. pauper ::
money, moneyed, moneys
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I mean, I know I make a lot of MONEY,
but I haven't been happy for a while.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 20
My MONEY goes to my children.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 15
...but he was convinced that if he put
enough MONEY into it, he'd have a...
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 9
I have MONEY.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 8
Hank took me on a ride-along
and showed me just how much MONEY
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 11
English to Bengali Dictionary: money
Meaning and definitions of money, translation in Bengali language for money with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of money in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "money"
What money means in Bengali, money meaning in Bengali, money definition, examples and pronunciation of money in Bengali language.