মুহূর্ত, ক্ষণ, গুরুত্ব, পলক, ঘটী, নিমিষ, চকিত, এক ক্ষণ, ক্ষণেক, ক্ষণিক, অল্পক্ষণ, লগ্ন, ঘটিকা, কলা, নির্দিষ্ট সময়, সন্ধিক্ষণ, ক্ষণকাল, মূল্যঅতি সামান্য সময়, নিমেষ, নির্দিষ্ট সময়
Noun(1) a particular point in time(2) an indefinitely short time(3) at this time(4) having important effects or influence(5) a turning force produced by an object acting at a distance (or a measure of that force(6) the n-th moment of a distribution is the expected value of the n-th power of the deviations from a fixed value
(1) It should not be so difficult to say these things, but Sonia has been waiting for the right moment .(2) Your body shakes with excitement right up until the moment you step on stage.(3) He looked away for a moment but returned to steering the cart down the dirt road.(4) He rubbed his hand over his eyes wearily and thought for a moment before replying.(5) I do remember the door opening onto daylight, always a magic moment , and John inviting us all back to his place.(6) Nothing of any importance or moment was really happening, but it appeared to be.(7) Depending on your tastes, it was a golden moment in the history of British music or a cringe-making aural atrocity.(8) come over here for a moment(9) she was back a moment later(10) in a moment(11) The forthcoming convention on the future of a new Europe is going to be a key moment in the development of the EU.(12) He had been laying low for awhile waiting for the right moment to get his revenge.(13) I'll always remember that moment(14) It is therefore of little moment for the affected parties and, derivatively, for social policy.(15) She rolled over onto her stomach and paused, as if she was waiting for the right moment to move.(16) The event marked an historic moment for the school as it was the most money ever raised for a charity.
(1) at the moment :: এখন
(2) one moment :: এক মুহূর্ত
(3) at this moment :: এই মুহূর্তে
(4) in this moment :: এই মুহূর্তে
(5) from this moment :: এই মুহূর্ত থেকে
(6) a moment :: এক মুহূর্ত
(7) for a moment :: এক মুহূর্তের জন্য
(8) for the moment :: মুহূর্তটির জন্য
(9) the moment :: মুহূর্ত
(10) not at the moment :: মুহূর্তে না
1. little while ::
3. importance ::
4. minute ::
5. import ::
6. mo ::
7. present moment ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Every MOMENT you delay gives Cersei
another MOMENT to prepare.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 7
This would not be
an opportune MOMENT to press the issue.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 3
They always ended up
right here. This MOMENT.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 10
We did everything we could
from the MOMENT they took your brother.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 7
For a MOMENT, I though
it would be great to feel
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 7
English to Bengali Dictionary: moment
Meaning and definitions of moment, translation in Bengali language for moment with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of moment in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "moment"
What moment means in Bengali, moment meaning in Bengali, moment definition, examples and pronunciation of moment in Bengali language.