ক্ষেপণাস্ত্র, ক্ষেপণীয়ক্ষেপণাস্ত্র, অস্ত্র, ক্ষেপণীয়নিক্ষেপযোগ্য, ছুড়িবার নতো অস্ত্র
Noun(1) a rocket carrying a warhead of conventional or nuclear explosives; may be ballistic or directed by remote control(2) a weapon that is forcibly thrown or projected at a targets but is not self-propelled
(1) They also managed to acquire an old nuclear missile and the means to launch it.(2) missile launcher(3) one of the players was hit on the head by a missile thrown by a spectator(4) Now, according to the coalition, it was apparently hit by a missile .(5) The missile flew for several minutes but an internal defect led to a self-destruct.(6) the plane disintegrated after being hit by a missile launched from the ground(7) Eventually a U.S. built patriot missile destroyed at least one Iraqi rocket.(8) They say it is only a matter of time before a firefighter is seriously hurt by a missile thrown at crews or a fire engine.(9) The police were made aware of the complaints at half-time, and one Hull fan was arrested for throwing a missile .(10) While fighting in Afghanistan the helicopter he and his squad were in was shot down by a Stinger missile .(11) The missile carries a 1,000 lb warhead with a blast radius of several hundred metres.(12) guided missile(13) They stay above 5,000 feet, to avoid the threat of shoulder-fired surface-to-air missiles and small arms fire.(14) We don't have Scud missiles because all the Scud missiles were destroyed.(15) The group then ran off towards Sholing where they began a wrecking spree by throwing more missiles at homes and vehicles.(16) The riot squad and two water cannons were deployed after missiles were thrown.
(1) ballistic missile :: ক্ষেপণাস্ত্র
(2) guided missile :: পথ প্রদর্শিত ক্ষেপনাস্ত্র
(3) cruise missile :: ক্রুজ ক্ষেপণাস্ত্র
(4) missile launcher :: ক্ষেপণাস্ত্র লঞ্চার
1. projectile ::
antimissile, missile, missiles
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
into a MISSILE silo.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 6
English to Bengali Dictionary: missile
Meaning and definitions of missile, translation in Bengali language for missile with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of missile in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "missile"
What missile means in Bengali, missile meaning in Bengali, missile definition, examples and pronunciation of missile in Bengali language.