আয়না, দর্পণ, আরশি, মুকুর, আরশী, পরকলা, অবিকল প্রতিরুপ, উদাহরণ, আদর্শপ্রতিবিম্বিত করা, আয়নাযুক্ত করা, প্রতিফলিত করামাজিয়া চকচকে করা প্রতিফলনযোগ্য যে কোন বস্তু
Noun(1) polished surface that forms images by reflecting light(2) a faithful depiction or reflection
Verb(1) reflect as if in a mirror(2) reflect or resemble
(1) it's a mirror of life(2) he broke the bathroom mirror(3) he checked his appearance in the mirror(4) The following extracts especially appealed to me, because they mirror my own experience.(5) She managed to go a few steps further before she saw the bathroom mirror reflecting what was in it.(6) Critically, I studied myself in the full-length mirror on the wall.(7) Much of the work presented here invites analogies to US culture, providing a mirror and a model as much as a window onto a distant country.(8) I stood up and walked over to the full length mirror hanging on my closet door.(9) He pulled on his jeans and looked into the mirror above the sink.(10) If you are transferring from anonymous sites, the format is almost identical to the one used to mirror a Web site.(11) Sam looked dubiously at the large oval mirror on the desk, as Ryan set blue candles around it.(12) I looked into the large, round silver mirror on the wall adjacent to my bed.(13) The world, far from being a rough wilderness one has to force into one's own likeness, is now a mirror .(14) I was in for another surprise when I saw familiar images reflected in the mirror .(15) Events at the school closely mirror the political situation in Chile as a whole.(16) Hold a mirror in front of you and you can suddenly see behind you.
(1) rearview mirror :: রিয়ারভিউ মিরর
(2) hand mirror :: হাত আয়না
(3) mirror image :: মিরর ইমেজ
(4) side mirror :: সাইড মিরর
(5) wing mirror :: গরূৎ আয়না
(6) look in the mirror :: তস জস জ ত জস
(7) broken mirror :: ভাঙা আয়না
(8) mirror ball :: আয়না বল
(9) rear mirror :: পিছন মিরর
(10) concave mirror :: অবতল দর্পণ
1. reflecting surface ::
2. full-length mirror ::
পূর্ণ দৈর্ঘ্যের আয়না
3. hand mirror ::
4. side mirror ::
5. rear-view mirror ::
রিয়ার ভিউ মিরর
7. glass ::
8. reflect ::
9. match ::
10. reproduce ::
11. imitate ::
12. simulate ::
13. copy ::
14. mimic ::
15. echo ::
16. parallel ::
17. correspond to ::
mirror, mirrored, mirroring, mirrors
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Oh... I think we were looking at creepy in the
rearview MIRROR when I put up that camera.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 21
Okay, imagine you're
looking in a MIRROR.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 16
Sheldon doesn't allow flossing
that close to the MIRROR.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 20
- What is your move?
- I'm going to use the MIRROR technique.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 6
washing her armpits
and smiling stupidly at the MIRROR,
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 12
English to Bengali Dictionary: mirror
Meaning and definitions of mirror, translation in Bengali language for mirror with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of mirror in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "mirror"
What mirror means in Bengali, mirror meaning in Bengali, mirror definition, examples and pronunciation of mirror in Bengali language.