মিনিট, কলা, ক্ষণকাল, নির্দিষ্ট মুহূর্তক্ষুদ্র, সূক্ষ্ম, অল্প, পুঙ্খানুপুঙ্খ, নগণ্য, বিশিষ্ট, যথাযথ, অণু, সামান্য, যত্পরোনাসি্ত ক্ষুদ্রসংক্ষেপে লিখিয়া লত্তয়াঅতি ক্ষুদ্র, অতি সূক্ষ্ম, অতি অল্প, ঘন্টার বা ডিগ্রীর ষাট ভাগের এক ভাগ
Noun(1) a unit of time equal to 60 seconds or 1/60th of an hour(2) an indefinitely short time(3) a particular point in time(4) a unit of angular distance equal to a 60th of a degree(5) a short note(6) distance measured by the time taken to cover it
Adjective(1) infinitely or immeasurably small(2) characterized by painstaking care and detailed examination
(1) Well, let's get to Mohamed Atta for a minute because you mentioned him as well.(2) McIntyre lifted his players during the half-time break but a glazing miss in the first minute of the second period could have proved costly.(3) For a minute there I thought I was visiting my dad (who's lived there since 1980).(4) Unfortunately, the presence of minute ore particles had a real impact on our attempt to photograph the ships.(5) The springs' colors changed, too, as minute particles of broken rock muddied the waters.(6) Administrative officials should learn to delegate jobs to avoid being trapped into minute management details.(7) Every minute detail was made available at the stalls, and the company officials were present for giving more information.(8) Paul and Rosie had to undertake training sessions, and the whole family had to have their background examined in minute detail.(9) Men focus first on minute detail, and operate most easily with a certain detachment.(10) When I point this out to her, McCartney thinks for a minute .(11) Think about the bit in the brackets for a minute .(12) she spends every spare minute with him(13) The lacquer contains minute ceramic particles which harden in the paintshop oven and form a barrier that's difficult to mar in any way.(14) I'll only be a minute(15) he was here a minute ago(16) I told Aziza every minute detail, about the angry Jewish slave and the pharaoh's reaction to the stories I told.
(1) just a minute :: এক মিনিট
(2) last minute :: শেষ মিনিট
(3) a minute :: এক মিনিট
(4) in a minute :: এক মিনিটে
(5) at the last minute :: শেষ মুহূর্তে
(6) every minute :: চবন
(7) per minute :: প্রতি মিনিটে
(8) minute hand :: ঘড়িতে মিনিটের কাঁটা
(9) revolutions per minute :: প্রতি মিনিটে বিপ্লব
(10) a minute ago :: এক মিনিট আগে
1. negligible ::
2. exhaustive ::
3. narrow ::
4. infinitesimal ::
5. moment ::
6. point ::
8. min ::
9. mo ::
10. hour ::
11. minute of arc ::
মিনিট অফ আর্ক
minute, minuted, minutely, minuteness, minutes, minuting
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Hey there. You mind
taking it outside for a MINUTE?
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 13
Wait a MINUTE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 15
Let's put that aside for a MINUTE
and talk about why you married Leonard.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 12
A hagfish can produce enough mucus
to fill a bucket in a MINUTE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 9
Wait a MINUTE.
Why do you get to do it?
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 23
English to Bengali Dictionary: minute
Meaning and definitions of minute, translation in Bengali language for minute with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of minute in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "minute"
What minute means in Bengali, minute meaning in Bengali, minute definition, examples and pronunciation of minute in Bengali language.