শক্তি, প্রতাপ, ক্ষমতা, বল, উদ্যম, সামর্থ্য, জোর
- হতে পারে
Noun(1) physical strength
(1) The empathy was evidently always with the freedom fighter as he took on the might of the oppressor.(2) He called together the remnants of his tribe and the might of the enemy was overturned.(3) He then asked doctors to phone in with suggestions of what might be wrong with him.(4) he said he might be late(5) Suggestions for reforms that might limit house price inflation are plentiful enough.(6) It can handle a bit of rough treatment, so kids can use all their might to pull out a stalk.(7) I was wondering if you have any suggestions as to what might be best for me considering his size.(8) But when a friend suggested the story might not be true she contacted the Advertiser for help.(9) and who might you be?(10) More than that, he knew his friend would cope against the might of Real Madrid.(11) you might try nonprescription pain relievers(12) this might be true(13) a convincing display of military might(14) The might of the Roman Empire came from its wealth in precious metals, not from its productivity.(15) you might have told me!(16) economic might
(1) may :: may
(2) might have :: থাকতে পারে
(3) might as well :: হয়তো পাশাপাশি
(4) you might as well :: ভাল হিসাবে আপনি হতে পারে
(5) as might be expected :: যেমন আশা করা হতে পারে
(6) might is right :: হয়তো সঠিক
(7) pigs might fly :: শূকর উড়ে পারে
(8) might well :: হয়তো ভাল
(9) military might :: সামরিক শক্তি
(10) might-have-been :: পারে-আছে-হয়েছে
1. strength ::
2. force ::
3. power ::
4. vigor ::
5. energy ::
6. brawn ::
7. powerfulness ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Keep this pamphlet,
because you MIGHT need to read it again.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 4
A little distance MIGHT be nice.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 23
...threat you MIGHT levy,
rhetorical strategy, plea, invocation...
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 12
I think I MIGHT have another job
for your uncle.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 12
The Seer MIGHT think that
he is the only one in Kattegat
Vikings Season 1, Episode 9
English to Bengali Dictionary: might
Meaning and definitions of might, translation in Bengali language for might with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of might in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "might"
What might means in Bengali, might meaning in Bengali, might definition, examples and pronunciation of might in Bengali language.